Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Don't worry, we'll pursue him for weeks, be just about sign off on a bumper £80k/week contract, freeing him from his unsuccessful spell in Paris when our Hugo logs on to Twitter to see a picture of Eddie and Dan sharing a laugh, NJOY above their heads...

I wasn’t that bothered about Pedro last summer but now I’m sold on him. He’s got athleticism and skills, he’s versatile, he’s achieved a lot for someone so young, and he seems like a good character.

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

Don't worry, we'll pursue him for weeks, be just about sign off on a bumper £80k/week contract, freeing him from his unsuccessful spell in Paris when our Hugo logs on to Twitter to see a picture of Eddie and Dan sharing a laugh, NJOY above their heads...

Followed by an out of the blue world class signing...

Bristol City fans I play football with (some with links to the club) here in Bristol are telling me Alex Scott to us is a done deal, possibly with a 1 year loan back but apparently that (the loan back) depends on if we get European football or not.

No idea if believable or not. 

4 minutes ago, LV said:

Bristol City fans I play football with (some with links to the club) here in Bristol are telling me Alex Scott to us is a done deal, possibly with a 1 year loan back but apparently that (the loan back) depends on if we get European football or not.

He really stood out in that Man City match, would be very happy with that. Brexit United FC.

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He really stood out in that Man City match, would be very happy with that. Brexit United FC.

Yeah he looked a talent

They’re pretty gutted, said he’s been their player of the season.

24 minutes ago, LV said:

Certainly would believe we are in for him, can’t see us loaning a player back mine given the relatively small squad we have.

3 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

...and that shouldn't reflect badly on the club in the slightest, let's be clear. Eddie and Dan are just living their best lives.

Should we be able to shift players this summer, how much do folk think we'd be able to bring in?

Assuming we'll keep hold of our first eleven (and Maxi), I'm assuming we'd be lucky to get 10-20 million for the deadwood/shite

6 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Should we be able to shift players this summer, how much do folk think we'd be able to bring in?

Assuming we'll keep hold of our first eleven (and Maxi), I'm assuming we'd be lucky to get 10-20 million for the deadwood/shite

Depends if Notts Forest are still in the PL or not.

12 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Neves and Bruno in the middle would mean a massive lack of pace.

This. I'd rather a younger dynamic DM with some recovery pace.

Madison is another story as he's far higher up the pitch, would be great to have an option of someone who can shoot from 30yards, like him.

Pulls deep defences out and opens up the space in behind also.

9 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Why not have Mads, Bruno, and a DM? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

(I’m also against an outright DM for what it’s worth)

Nee Rice ?