Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Nah. I’m probably the only dude on here that thinks that way though. 

I think we play in a system and style that we don’t need an out and out DM, which is what I think he offers (amongst some other stuff to be fair). I think we need another all rounder. 

I just don’t find him to be the fix that everyone else sees him as. 

Before Eddie came here he was apparently a 442er, apart from when Bournemouth played Chelsea. I don't think he's wedded to 433 so expect it to evolve.

33 minutes ago, mosstef said:

Local media here in Denmark says we have agreed to buy 18 year old Gambian forward Yankuba Minteh from Odense BK. The fee should be between 4 and 7 million £.

Edit: The Prophet beat me to it 😁

Well he is a , you know, Prophet.

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Nah. I’m probably the only dude on here that thinks that way though. 

I think we play in a system and style that we don’t need an out and out DM, which is what I think he offers (amongst some other stuff to be fair). I think we need another all rounder. 

I just don’t find him to be the fix that everyone else sees him as. 

I understand what you mean by an out and out DM but imo, all our CMs do their best defensive work when running back and nicking the ball from the side the attacker is not expecting it.

I would like one of our CMs to have the tactical awareness and the legs to get back or be in a position of shielding or intercepting or even just discouraging play straight through our centre and directly threatening our CBs. 

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Is there room on Hearts bench for another one?

That’s what I was thinking. Profiles seem very similar. Guessing we might own a few clubs shortly by the sounds of it so maybe that’s the plan.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

That’s what I was thinking. Profiles seem very similar. Guessing we might own a few clubs shortly by the sounds of it so maybe that’s the plan.

They are 18. Not even fully grown humans yet let alone  fully formed footballers and both of their profiles point to flexibility 

Did anyone see the report that PIF were looking at buying Oostende in Belgium?

Would be awesome having a club in that league that we could loan players too, like the Brighton owner has with Union Saint Gilloise.

7 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Ah man so Brighton will have first crack at Boniface in the summer? :( 

Yeah :lol:

It's why I haven't been getting too excited about him as he's most likely going there next.

Looks a very exciting prospect for Nigeria.