Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

29 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’ve said this a couple of times too. Had absolutely no confidence of any player coming off the bench and turning a game. Would love a strong 11 and at least just a couple of exciting options to come off the bench. The 5 sub rule could kill us in tight games this season 

The only player who might be able to do it is Anderson and I say that purely due to the fact that what he can do at this level is unknown.

I feel confident in our bench being able to help close out a 1 nil. Nothing more. Howe and the recruitment team have done an amazing job sorting out the defence.  But short of some big money being sent, I think they will struggle to add sufficient threat to our team to help us push for a European spot. We just don't create enough.

4 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

The only player who might be able to do it is Anderson and I say that purely due to the fact that what he can do at this level is unknown.

I feel confident in our bench being able to help close out a 1 nil. Nothing more. Howe and the recruitment team have done an amazing job sorting out the defence.  But short of some big money being sent, I think they will struggle to add sufficient threat to our team to help us push for a European spot. We just don't create enough.

Eddie Howe is a good manager, and he prefers Murphy to Anderson. Says a lot about where Anderson is right now. People need to stop expecting too much out of him. Not you necessarily, but a lot of people on here have been putting quite a lot of hope into a guy who has had 6 good months in League 2. 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would be safe to assume if ourselves and Chelsea have both gone in for Gordon in the last few days, then we have both been encouraged to do so by Everton.

Not necessarily. He’s after an improved contract too, and encouraging bids might be his/agents way to hurry or enlarge the offer.

18 minutes ago, Flip said:

How about you shut up? Lets speak it into existence ;)

We were linked with Arthur Melo today along with West Ham.

What's your thoughts on him and how things have gone at Barca and then Juve?

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

We were linked with Arthur Melo today along with West Ham.

What's your thoughts on him and how things have gone at Barca and then Juve?

I'd stay well clear. Looked the real deal when he first came to Barcelona, but fell off a cliff. 

Everton also have loads of wingers and attacking midfielders and basically only DCL as a striker as Rondon looked absolutely finished last season. Wouldn’t probably be a bad idea to sell Gordon even though he’s their best winger to get money for a striker.

Edited by Pata

4 minutes ago, Flip said:

I'd stay well clear. Looked the real deal when he first came to Barcelona, but fell off a cliff. 

Yeah, such a shame. Really liked the look of him early on.

Might be a loan option late on if other moves don't materialise. If so, hopefully he finds his previous form.

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

It would be an honour to see Jacob Murphy or Ryan Fraser sitting on their bench for £60m.

That would be nice. We must be the only club in England which has to pay clubs in the championship to take Premier league players.

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

That would be nice. We must be the only club in England which has to pay clubs in the championship to take Premier league players.

The fruits of Ashley's transfer policy never cease.

Edited by Skeletor

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Yup, insane how the incoming has been nothing  for 3 years which explains why the outgoing is careful.