Brighton vs. Newcastle United: 13/08/22 @ 3PM (No UK TV)

This will be a really good test. If we’re going to have the sort of season we hope for (at least bothering the top 6) we have to go and get a draw and a good performance at the absolute least.

Edited by Dr Venkman

6 hours ago, samptime29 said:

I wonder if clever subs could win this. Going to be hot and tiring. 

the team are well drilled and motivated enough that we could bring Botman, Willock, ASM, Joelinton, and Almiron on at half time although this would mean starting Ritchie or Murphy

If we win here then this could be the start of an even better season than I was expecting.

It could be a draw / narrow loss though, which wouldn't be too deflating for me. The performance will speak volumes against a well-drilled Brighton side. Would be there if it wasn't for work... 

We’ve apparently never won there in Premier League (or Cups), though did once in the Championship.  But then records are there for the breaking. On a less optimistic note, they had never won at Old Trafford until last weekend. 
I’ve gone for a draw (we’ve had three draws there in PL—and two losses). 

Too much Ashley pessimism in here man. 

I now expect us to win every match (except for a few) and I get to be honestly gutted if we don’t now, instead of just expecting the worst always.

0-2. End of. We’ll be tied 2nd or 3rd based on GD by tomorrow afternoon. 

In Howe we trust dudes!!

Edited by cubaricho