Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chopey

I mentioned this in another post the other day and I have just went back to it, when Rafa led Liverpool to the European Cup in 2005 this was the AC Milan team he was up against managed by Carlo Ancelotti......................WTF

GK Dida

RB Cafu

CB Jaap Stam

CB Alessandro Nesta

LB Paolo Maldini ©

DM Andrea Pirlo

RM Gennaro Gattuso

LM Clarence Seedorf

AM Kaká

CF Andriy Shevchenko

CF Hernán Crespo

Probably a massive Giggs for all the football experts on here but that is an outstanding fucking team.

I mentioned this in another post the other day and I have just went back to it, when Rafa led Liverpool to the European Cup in 2005 this was the AC Milan team he was up against managed by Carlo Ancelotti......................WTF

GK Dida

RB Cafu

CB Jaap Stam

CB Alessandro Nesta

LB Paolo Maldini ©

DM Andrea Pirlo

RM Gennaro Gattuso

LM Clarence Seedorf

AM Kaká

CF Andriy Shevchenko

CF Hernán Crespo

Probably a massive Giggs for all the football experts on here but that is an outstanding f***ing team.

Could be a world XI, that's lush.

GK Dida

RB Cafu

CB Jaap Stam

CB Alessandro Nesta

LB Paolo Maldini ©

DM Andrea Pirlo

RM Gennaro Gattuso

LM Clarence Seedorf

AM Kaká

CF Andriy Shevchenko

CF Hernán Crespo

Probably a massive Giggs for all the football experts on here but that is an outstanding fucking team.

Have to bear in mind that Ancelotti is a shitehawk of a fraud when compared to our messiah.

:lol:

I mean, they were up 3-0 at halftime for a reason. The complete failure to cope with Rafa's change to 3-5-2 until it was too late was shocking given the quality of their XI / manager though.

GK Dida

RB Cafu

CB Jaap Stam

CB Alessandro Nesta

LB Paolo Maldini ©

DM Andrea Pirlo

RM Gennaro Gattuso

LM Clarence Seedorf

AM Kaká

CF Andriy Shevchenko

CF Hernán Crespo

Probably a massive Giggs for all the football experts on here but that is an outstanding f***ing team.

What happened to Milan? How.did they go from that to where they are now?

Guest neesy111

GK Dida

RB Cafu

CB Jaap Stam

CB Alessandro Nesta

LB Paolo Maldini ©

DM Andrea Pirlo

RM Gennaro Gattuso

LM Clarence Seedorf

AM Kaká

CF Andriy Shevchenko

CF Hernán Crespo

What happened to Milan? How.did they go from that to where they are now?

Didn't replace an ageing team early enough and some shocking transfer and managerial appointments.  It's the reason why they struggled in the league under Anchelotti compared to their european form.

Well done to the lad. Nice way to end a tough year for him (this plus promotion). Don't know how it works, but stinks if Ritchie and Shelvey weren't nominated.

They weren't. Gayle was though