Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

He was fantastic in his first season and suffered greatly when Roeder in his wisdom decided that Emre was the sitter and Parker the box to box midfielder [emoji38] He did spin a lot like, but he was definitely one of the more likeable players of that era.

I see a little pirouetting cockney man, scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Scott Parker?

Tragedy that didn't take off

N'Zogbia and Emre,

Milner, Harper, Bramble... Carr!

BABAYARO! BABAYARO!

BABAYARO! BABAYARO!

BABAYARO SOLANOOOOOO

Honestly a crying shame that never got off the ground.

Was it him who kept doing them f***ing pirouettes :lol:

Yes - annoying as owt.

Not sure how to rank his ability. Was used incorrectly by us. But I don't know how good he was for Spurs, I guess he was Modric's body guard. Luka Modric the world class 3x Champions League winner - I don't know how hard it is to be his donkey.

I see a little pirouetting cockney man, scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Scott Parker?

N'Zogbia and Emre,

BABAYARO! BABAYARO!

BABAYARO! BABAYARO!

BABAYARO SOLANOOOOOO

:lol:

Genius

N'Zogbia and Emre,

BABAYARO! BABAYARO!

BABAYARO! BABAYARO!

BABAYARO SOLANOOOOOO

http://i.imgur.com/YRlp0cz.gif

Was it him who kept doing them f***ing pirouettes :lol:

Yes - annoying as owt.

not sure how to rank his ability. Was used incorrectly by us. But I don't know how good he was for Spurs, I guess he was Modric's body guard. Luka Modric the world class 3x Champions League winner - I don't know how hard it is to be his donkey.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97092.0.html

Mercenary Dweebs FC

Is anyone that leaves us of their own accord a mercenary then? :lol:

I cant think of many players more of a mercenary than Demba Ba :lol:

Cabaye can shite off though, little scrote.

Why is Cabaye investing in the USA when he is banned from the country?

Sky will replace numbered channels and introduce a cheaper sports package for consumers in an attempt to win back viewers.

Following a decline in viewer numbers, Sky has opted to drop Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and instead offer themed channels focussed on football, golf, cricket etc. The decision to rebrand, alongside the introduction of cheaper packages, is expected to excite a turnaround for the company.

The new channels will replicate the likes of Sky’s existing Formula One channel, the entire content of which is dedicated to one sport in particular. As well as the football, golf and cricket channels, Sky will also introduce Sky Sports Arena to cover content such as rugby and tennis.

Additionally, pay-TV subscribers will now be able to select cheaper package options, as Sky are set to decrease the least expensive offering to just £18. This will attract customers who were hesitant to pay the current £49.50 for the cheapest sports package available.

The strategy aims to boost viewing figures back up and attract more consumers, which may have dropped to the rising popularity of cheaper streaming services, such as Netflix and Amazon, as well as the widespread availability of On Demand services.

Director at Ampere Analysis, Richard Broughton, explained: “There are a range of reasons why Sky would be looking at such a big structural change to its pay-TV service.

“In part it could be a response to the ongoing question of viewing numbers to traditional pay-TV sport. There is also a demographic shift where people, especially younger groups, are reluctant to spend so much. Get reluctant to spend groups, such as millennials, in on cheap packages and look to up-sell at a later date.”

Still easier, cheaper and friendly to go to the pub/club and watch it there. Nobody made Sky or BT pay the stupid prices they paid for the rights to broadcast.