Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

:lol: it just shows why it’s kind of a useless stat without context. Though Joselu’s hold up play was actually alright when he played for us iirc.

Aye they should have a ‘Headers won that end within a metre of a team mate’ metric.

On 26/04/2022 at 13:14, Optimistic Nut said:

Never seen this goal before. Filthy

Feel like crap today thanks to browsing that account for an hour past sleeping time last night. Was worth it.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Random fact but in the 2014 world cup we had more players in the french squad than any other team :lol:

No we didn't.  PSG had 3, we had 2.

Liverpool fan at work giving it the big one about Newcastle blood money 

Short memory obviously when Saudi Prince was linked with them back in 2009 to buy them from Hicks and Gillette and how most of their fans were begging for it 

I'm certain there were banners too. Can't find them though 

Looks like Klopp will choose to extend his Liverpool deal longer than they originally thought. His contract expires in 2024 and it was widely reported he'd be off.

He's done a great job so I'd be very happy to see the back of him now tbh.

I think they’re better then any English team I’ve ever seen. Comparative to the competition.  

I loved the Invincibles but I never thought they were the best team in Europe. 

Treble Man Utd: Juventus and Real Madrid were legitimately the best teams in Europe over that 2-4 year period. 

Obviously City are right beside them but there’s an Oil Money tax on their greatness. 

35 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Agreed. He's an awful character but unfortunately a brilliant manager.

Why do you believe he's an awful character? Honest question.

I know sometimes he does some political comments but I've never really paid much attention.

Just now, Otto said:

Why do you believe he's an awful character? Honest question.

I know sometimes he does some political comments but I've never really paid much attention.

Its nothing to do with political opinions, for me it’s about how he talks about smaller clubs and how he behaves on the touchline. He gets offended and plays the victim if a lesser club has the nerve to play well against his lot, and he is prone to getting far too emotional with interviewers. I think there’s a strong whiff of elitism and arrogance about him.