Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Raheem Sterling: When a penalty appeal goes so badly against you and the home crowd have the audacity to boo you because they believe you have tried to gain an advantage, the humiliation of it all can unravel your entire game.

Sterling's goal and overall performance against a totally outclassed Huddersfield Town proved the England international is made of tougher stuff than that. Andre Marriner's decision not to award Sterling a penalty was so bad it was almost villainous.

As for his assistant referee Richard West, he might as well have gone West!

The main man on good form once again.

Guest firetotheworks

Raheem Sterling: When a penalty appeal goes so badly against you and the home crowd have the audacity to boo you because they believe you have tried to gain an advantage, the humiliation of it all can unravel your entire game.

Sterling's goal and overall performance against a totally outclassed Huddersfield Town proved the England international is made of tougher stuff than that. Andre Marriner's decision not to award Sterling a penalty was so bad it was almost villainous.

As for his assistant referee Richard West, he might as well have gone West!

The main man on good form once again.

Villainous. :lol:

Looks like Eleven sports could be on the way out, they have now scrapped the ability to buy an annual pass and are just going month to month.

:lol: Seems a bit weird to be gloating now? They're 2 points apart, Everton and Wolves.

Everton have spent way more tbf. And its Watford, not Wolves, so 3 points

:lol: Oops, I meant Watford. Point still stands. Hardly something to gloat about.

Looks like Eleven sports could be on the way out, they have now scrapped the ability to buy an annual pass and are just going month to month.

Sales in this country (UK) have been terrible, only 50,000 subscriptions i think i read.