Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

After seeing Richie's goal yesterday, it got me thinking about confidence players and players that are 'great in training'.

With the absence of crowds, I wonder if some players will take more chances, or feel less pressure (and as a result play better), because there isn't any immediate feedback from from the crowd telling them they've made a mistake?

I'm not necessarily saying that Richie is a confidence player btw. The goal just reminded me of someone having a pop in training.

That will be a factor, without a doubt.  At the same time, no crowd will be detrimental to some players aswell.

Yeah you're right, it can work both ways. Will be interesting to see over next few weeks.

For the amount of game time he got I reckon Shola was the ultimate training ground player.

It's a shame because these are the perfect conditions to test that theory!

fwiw I watched it on an streaming website and it worked perfectly, probably didnt have that much traffic. Not even sure if its illegal given its Free to Air. Links were openly posted on reddit too and not removed, something they've come down hard on in recent years.

Reading the comments was certainly a good choice on my part :puke:

I'll never understand the mindset of a man who defaults to thinking all rape claims are bids for money and fame. As if anyone would choose to put themselves through such a public humiliation...