Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

How would it add to the advertising opportunities? And would a half-screen ad during an injury break really be such a big deal? They could also do it right now if they wanted to.

He’s such a bitter man. I know your job isn’t everything in life and who knows what else he’s got going on but most of us would dream of being a sports journalist but he’s such a sour fuck. Seems to barely enjoy anything other than complaining 

Anthony Taylor (Manchester) has been named as the referee for the huge title clash between Manchester City and Liverpool this weekend. Liverpool fans absolutely raging on twitter :lol:

No way should he be allowed to referee such a huge game. I find it incredible how many times he gets to ref games in Manchester like

18 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Anthony Taylor (Manchester) has been named as the referee for the huge title clash between Manchester City and Liverpool this weekend. Liverpool fans absolutely raging on twitter :lol:

No way should he be allowed to referee such a huge game. I find it incredible how many times he gets to ref games in Manchester like

It’s just bizarre they make these decisions when there are so many alternatives. Why create a problem for no reason? 

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Well he might have reconsidered it in the 9 years since that was tweeted like.

Don’t think those tweets are “that” bad. I mean one of them is basically him just not liking loud techno music, which  is understandable to anyone who has ever heard techno music.

given some of the other people involved in football I think we can give him a pass.

33 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Vile musical opinion I’m afraid .

Also what did the tweets say?

I thought better of you than that mandoon, I shouldn’t have but I did.

anyway those tweets

16 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I thought better of you than that mandoon, I shouldn’t have but I did.

anyway those tweets

For context he was ~23 and 26 years old when he made those tweets. Could of course be that he hasn't changed a bit, or changed for the worse even, but for old shit like that he should be given the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise imo. 

Disclaimer: Those tweets are the only context I am basing the above on. I know nothing else about him.

17 minutes ago, Conjo said:

For context he was ~23 and 26 years old when he made those tweets. Could of course be that he hasn't changed a bit, or changed for the worse even, but for old shit like that he should be given the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise imo. 

Disclaimer: Those tweets are the only context I am basing the above on. I know nothing else about him.

Has 23 and 26 become the new 13 and 16?

21 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Has 23 and 26 become the new 13 and 16?

I'm 36, and would probably regret something I typed on here just last month if I read it today. :lol:  Not beyond the realms of possibility that his world view and opininons has changed a bit in the last 11 years.