Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Fucking stupid. If they are that desparate to get after time wasting, why not just keep 45 minute halves and have the clock stop when the ball goes out of play?

probs players would struggle with that- actual playing time 90mins, when we get 55-60 mins actual at the moment?

f***ing stupid. If they are that desparate to get after time wasting, why not just keep 45 minute halves and have the clock stop when the ball goes out of play?

probs players would struggle with that- actual playing time 90mins, when we get 55-60 mins actual at the moment?

Both are stupid and shouldn't happen.

I had this argument with a mate a few weeks back. I think they won 12 out of their last 13 PL games. They finished the season brilliantly. It was an inconsistent autumn that saw them fall short.

Don't really think that was the crux of the Twitter rage against RR mind.

I've not seen the Twitter stuff but I do know that we've been erroneously called bottlers for a couple of years now by fans of the usual suspects. Seeing a false narrative parroted in the national media would have pissed me off too, although obviously I wouldn't react in quite the same way.

I had this argument with a mate a few weeks back. I think they won 12 out of their last 13 PL games. They finished the season brilliantly. It was an inconsistent autumn that saw them fall short.

Don't really think that was the crux of the Twitter rage against RR mind.

I've not seen the Twitter stuff but I do know that we've been erroneously called bottlers for a couple of years now by fans of the usual suspects. Seeing a false narrative parroted in the national media would have pissed me off too, although obviously I wouldn't react in quite the same way.

Is this related to the new adjective of being very 'Spursy'? Because that word is irritating as fuck.  :lol:

You've come to the right place if your looking for sympathy with regards false narratives.

False narratives are built up and maintained by fans and opposing fans all the time, good and bad. It just becomes particularly tiresome when you hear pundits regurgitate them. As you well know :lol:.

Is there a better way to share Chronicle articles? Like a mobile site or something. Links get shared so much on here from there and im sick of my browser freezing all the time with their turbo shit site.

Is there a better way to share Chronicle articles? Like a mobile site or something. Links get shared so much on here from there and im sick of my browser freezing all the time with their turbo s*** site.

Glad it isn't just me this happens with. That website...

Is there a better way to share Chronicle articles? Like a mobile site or something. Links get shared so much on here from there and im sick of my browser freezing all the time with their turbo s*** site.

Glad it isn't just me this happens with. That website...

Just wait for someone else to take one for the team and venture in to copy+paste it into a quote here.

Ad-blocker ftw

It's funny, but it's only when I use my mobile with no adblocker that I realise how shite some websites are with their pervasive advertising slowing pages down so much...

EDIT: It's also funny when I elucidate my ideas so much that someone posts the same thing quicker :lol: