Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Bimpy474 said:

The last few times i've watched McTominay getting in the box was something he was getting good at, rather than holding. Much more box to box than when he first broke into the team.

Aye exactly. :thup:

Just now, ManDoon said:

Rich Piana (rip) was the best imo. But current majority are just liars shilling horrible workouts. Layne Norton if he still does it was good 

Check this guy out when you get a chance. No bullshit. 

6 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I mean he is a fake natty, and he did use fake weights. That was just a random choice almost every other fitness YouTuber called him out. 

He hasn’t been cancelled. Weird caping for him this much tbh. Nothing he says is even remotely groundbreaking if you’ve lifted for more than 6 months 

I don't watch any of his lifting stuff really. More to do with back/shoulder pain relief and workouts and it's helped a lot. For free too!

12 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah was just peeping his YT and it looked good, will have a watch 

I love Layne Norton. His podcast with James Smith was gold. Just calling out all the bullshit that is peddled out as fact.

14 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I mean he is a fake natty, and he did use fake weights. That was just a random choice almost every other fitness YouTuber called him out. 

He hasn’t been cancelled. Weird caping for him this much tbh. Nothing he says is even remotely groundbreaking if you’ve lifted for more than 6 months 

What a dumb post

State of the Super League Cunt clubs and their consumers getting all excited about the Champions League draw. CL is great again and let’s never mention Manchester United, Liverpool and the rest colluding to fuck over everyone else for more money and more power. The extras from Shameless having a kick around at Old Trafford and lobbing cans at Souness seem a lifetime ago. 

To be fair they’ve all done a great job making sure the ESL is getting erased in the mainstream through, empty platitudes about listening to the fans, splash the cash, sign some big names and we are back to the 6 cunt clubs running the domestic game. 

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah? How so? He walks round at 5.8% percent body fat year round (his measurement), with popped muscles and dick peeled skin at the age of 44 and claims its natural lifting?  Kids who watch his videos are going to think that it's acheivable natural, when it isn't. Buying Protein powder for 60$ and workout plans for $70 based on a lie.  Take this for instance:

Even on the sauce growing your bicep in 22 days is totally ridiculous. Try 6 months. Also telling people to breathe out when they are squatting is not good and information and could get people hurt. You brace when you squat, not exhale. I happen to think lying and scamming people is bad. I'm sure his physio advice is good, but unrealistic standards for kids who've just started lifting really isn't at all.

Not going to go into a long discussion here as we are in the wrong forum and since Im biased (big fan of the channel).

You must have jumped on some bandwagon without being familiar to his channel. Never seen a fitness guy on youtube talking so much about leaving your ego at the gym and working out with smaller weights for bigger gains and sustainable workouts (less injuries). He also has this "sidekick" Jesse whos been around for 6-7 years following the training/diet, and his progress gives a realistic picture of what to expect as its been a slow ride (he still doesnt look anywhere near a jacked marvel superhero). Can honestly say that Ive never noticed Jeff trying to show off during his demonstrations, if anything he uses pretty achievable weights. He has 1200+ videos on youtube so there is always going to be something you can criticize.

Amusing that you are so concerned about kids getting wild expectations, then saying that Rich Piana was the best. I looked him up now and he is the person on youtube Id recommend to anyone starting out lifting. 2 hour biceps workout, 8 hour arm workout, 10 sets of benchpress? How is this relevant to anyone who isnt unemployed and on the juice? 90% of his following must use their index finger when reading

2 minutes ago, midds said:

He'll go down for all that if he's found guilty, won't he? 

You'd imagine so, he's been charged with breaching his bail too. Rape convictions are ultra low these days though.

We've done this before but lets do it again. What player can you not remember playing for a certain club?

I've just found out Tom Cleverley played for Aston Villa which I don't remember at all

15 minutes ago, joeyt said:

We've done this before but lets do it again. What player can you not remember playing for a certain club?

I've just found out Tom Cleverley played for Aston Villa which I don't remember at all

Saw the other day a clip of Eto'o scoring for Everton. Had no recollection of this.