Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

41 minutes ago, nufc4eva said:

I have a ticket for Man City game but order by brother in law so doesn't have my name on it. Is that going to cause issues ?

He’ll need to tell the box office I think or actually that must just be for. season ticket holders unless his name is on it?

God knows what is going to happen at away matches! It’ll be w nightmare for many people if they start printing names on them albeit surely they won’t?!

Was going to ask the same question. What has he done wrong? Coming back late sounds pretty normal theae days but he has been in trouble before. Finally time for him to come here perhaps?

Edited by nufcjb

6 hours ago, triggs said:

Seems like nonsense based on the article. He got an early flight the next morning rather than the night before but was still on time for training

The issue was that it fucked with the COVID testing, he might have been back to train, but he hadn’t been COVID-cleared

Guest neesy111

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

OTT reaction from Arsenal. Had he been playing well they wouldn't have done that. 

Nah.  There's been other disclopinary issues, he has a history of them across his career.  Was one of the reasons why Dortmund got rid.

Man, I really looked forward him playing for us, he was always such a menace in those Atlético squads when they were starting their revival. A treat of a footballer to watch.

Better they caught his illness in time though. His lone Barça goal was against Real Madrid, so there's that.