Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Was just listening to the radio and the caller was one of the doctors hired to sit in the stands at St James each game (he was calling about an unrelated subject). He said on average a fan is taken to hospital every match with heart attacks in middle aged men the big issue.

Random info but figured it would be useful to add some data to the ongoing ‘debate’ about match interruptions.

I think a mixture of Newcastle being shite and all European football disappearing to BT Sport has destroyed any interest I had in watching Champions/Europa League. I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at the lack of free football available. WHEN I WOZ A KID you had Serie A on channel 4 and Champions League and UEFA CUP on ITV!

Mam, can I have some sweets?

We have sweets at home. 

In all seriousness though, what's the point of FFP if the PL are going to keep ignoring it. [emoji38]

The Premier League appear to be taking a different approach to enforcing their spending rules to the EFL, who have imposed points deductions on Birmingham City, Derby County and Reading in recent years. 

In contrast the Premier League prefer to work with the clubs to ensure they comply with the rules and avoid disciplinary charges.

Edited by OCK

12 minutes ago, OCK said:

Mam, can I have some sweets?

We have sweets at home. 

In all seriousness though, what's the point of FFP if the PL are going to keep ignoring it. [emoji38]

You crazy? This will damage the PL brand!

Guest HTT II
50 minutes ago, OCK said:

Any idea why we've named NINE Bar after that bloke from Match of the Day?

Linekers has moved?

On 16/03/2022 at 08:58, OCK said:

I think a mixture of Newcastle being shite and all European football disappearing to BT Sport has destroyed any interest I had in watching Champions/Europa League. I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at the lack of free football available. WHEN I WOZ A KID you had Serie A on channel 4 and Champions League and UEFA CUP on ITV!

Aye I didn’t grow up with sky or cable. CL nights with Des I think it was special.  

Guest HTT II

It was my now ten your old’s birthday party today, we got to meet his good pal from school, a Peruvian (his mam is fucking hot btw, fucking insane) and I had to school him on Nobby Solano, he was like wow after showing him videos. They are from Lima, I’m sure he was from there no?

13 minutes ago, HTT II said:

It was my now ten your old’s birthday party today, we got to meet his good pal from school, a Peruvian (his mam is fucking hot btw, fucking insane) and I had to school him on Nobby Solano, he was like wow after showing him videos. They are from Lima, I’m sure he was from there no?

Pics of the mom?

14 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye, he is. Played and managed clubs there.

Guest HTT II
11 minutes ago, Mike said:

Pics of the mom?

I tried and could have had a wank in my own bogs over her half way through the thing, seriously this women is insane, single too. I feel like a right perv, but my god…

Guest HTT II

If I wasn’t such a good fucking husband/man/dad… not trying here, but this women… I’ve been trying to FB sleuth her to no avail. My wife was fucking insane in her day looks wise and I love her to bits, but again this women. And she fucking knows it!

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

If I wasn’t such a good fucking husband/man/dad… not trying here, but this women… I’ve been trying to FB sleuth her to no avail. My wife was fucking insane in her day looks wise and I love her to bits, but again this women. And she fucking knows it!

What would you cook to impress her on a first date? 

Edited by Mr Raspberry Jam

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

This her... 

72fbe0ba86138e0b9adee6b2be0976f0--modern-family-season--family-images.jpg