Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:
10 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: I like how other Latin American countries exist to HTT if the person is fit enough.

Found the FB?

easy there thirsty Mike. You’ve seen how he describes his cooking this woman will be ordinary. 

She's probably actually a fat man in a yorkshire pudding. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

On 16/03/2022 at 02:19, OCK said:

Mam, can I have some sweets?

We have sweets at home. 

In all seriousness though, what's the point of FFP if the PL are going to keep ignoring it. [emoji38]

The point of FFP from the beginning has been to keep the small clubs small, which has been working fine.

I think we'll be the first big test of it, but I am feeling optimistic that our lawyers will be able to circumvent enough of the rules to break through.

59 minutes ago, HTT II said:

If I wasn’t such a good fucking husband/man/dad… not trying here, but this women… I’ve been trying to FB sleuth her to no avail. My wife was fucking insane in her day looks wise and I love her to bits, but again this women. And she fucking knows it!

You have a name? - PM me :lol:

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, Lazarus said:

You have a name? - PM me :lol:

I forgot her name and like fuck am I asking the wife, she knows about this place and luckily thinks I’m called @Mikeon here…

12 hours ago, HTT II said:

I forgot her name and like fuck am I asking the wife, she knows about this place and luckily thinks I’m called @Mikeon here…

Sounds like it's time to sort wifeys friends by all and start scrolling. It's international break ffs.

15 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

What's supposed to be bad about that? If anything he's being self deprecating by not mentioning that he plays for a PL club while talking to some crypto freak.

Yeah, thought the exact same thing- he was being modest.