Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Will always be one of Europe's iconic staduims for me.

Home of  Benfica..my first ever game @SJP was Eusebio's farewell tour we won 2 -1,

Managed to get to sol in 2013 for the europa semi final first leg..great stadium great atmosphere just like SJP.

Seen the toon in play in the san siro ,Nou camp,and SOL,...life's sweet and I've told my grandkids they are going to see a great Newcastle United over the next two decades.

Bruce :lol: he would be throwing players under the bus from day one.

Tbf, I hate when they say "who would you replace him with?" It's such a shite question, to deflect the topic away. You name a manager with a crap record and they laugh at you, you name a manager with a good record and they will say you are deluded.

Just now, Mike said:

It is without a shadow of a doubt one of us. :lol:

I dunno like, :lol: I can't hear even the slightest hint of Geordie in there when the accent slips. I'd put money on TalkSport having people they hire to phone up with that sort of shite. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I dunno like, :lol: I can't hear even the slightest hint of Geordie in there when the accent slips. I'd put money on TalkSport having people they hire to phone up with that sort of shite. 

:lol: I've had some bad jobs like, but "Steve Bruce fan on a phone in show" is too much even for me.

Might pull the waveform and compare it to one of Bruce's post match press conferences. I think I know who it is.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: I've had some bad jobs like, but "Steve Bruce fan on a phone in show" is too much even for me.

Might pull the waveform and compare it to one of Bruce's post match press conferences. I think I know who it is.

:lol: