Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

If it wasn't for the amount of vultures ready to pick up the torch after him I'd be happy on behalf of football in general. Now it's just sad for him personally and the family and friends he leaves behind. RIP.

I understand he's disliked by some football club managers, owners, CEO's and Managing Director's but not sure why.

Fergie dislikes him because he apparently convinced Pogba to leave the Manchester United bench to get paid more money for the biggest team in Italy and become a first-team regular in a top class side and a worldwide superstar. What a jerk.

25 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I know thats how Jamaicans talk but is that a spoof page?

Nigerian.

There are dozen+ languages in Nigeria with a million or more speakers. Nigerian Pidgin (unfortunately as it originates from an oppressor) is a uniting language for people from different ethnicities within the country.

I was today years old to find out Remy Cabella is still playing. Was playing in Russia until the war broke out and recently had his contract terminated. Also brought back (unhappy) memories of Thauvin and (happy) memories of Mrs. Thauvin.

Edited by woody

We were talking on WhatsApp about the terrible NUFC photoshops that tend to so the rounds. Most recently one with Howe and all the players in the sky above the Tyne bridge. Anyway, this got us talking about the ‘you’ll do for me Bonny lad’ ones and how they’re spoofs and quite amusing. 

My mate proceeded to say:

‘Ones like the one above are deadly serious though. The spoof ones always have that little chicken man in them.’

Absolutely buckled at that. Anyway, just wanted to share.