Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

First thing he mentions in terms of the appeal is the way we play. Eddie fucking Howe. 

Without a doubt the way we took the game to City at times last Sunday was unbelievable, it won’t have gone unnoticed.

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

Love the 14, like. Was my favourite number as a kid due to Ginola and Ketsbaia, then Remy was a fitting wearer. Sullied a bit since then by Jogback, mind, and Hayden was the epitome of meh.

This is more like it.

Its my go to password and lotto number based on Ginols (and Cryuff)

Because of DG its always had the reverence of a 1-11 number to me.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've taught English as a foreign language before and I think a few on here have too. I can't tell you how incredible and rare it is for his English to be that good that quickly.

:lol: great bants

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've taught English as a foreign language before and I think a few on here have too. I can't tell you how incredible and rare it is for his English to be that good that quickly.

Eh, he's Swedish, isn't he? English is in the local curriculum over there.

Edit: Ah, bants.[emoji38]

Edited by Emotic

Also one for @LV

"Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Newcastle’s chairman and governor of Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF). Having witnessed Callum Wilson finish the game early because of yet another injury, Isak was identified as the solution to the club’s attacking shortcomings and sources indicate that greater funds were made available."