Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United (28/08/2022)

Yorkie

Still very much in the game, like. We're distinctly mid-table without Bruno in there with his ingenuity on the ball. Longstaff has been good out of possession but on the ball he has about 1% of the skill of the guy he's filling in for.

I wouldn't write us off but we're going to need a lot more from our creative players to break them down. 

Some embarrassing comments in here mind :lol: not the best first half, but until the screamer we were pretty comfortable against one of the more difficult teams to play against in the league, with two of our key players missing.

Certainly some poor individual performances but the overreaction is mental. 

A bullet of a strike by arguably their best player the only difference. We’ve been decent without our best player and preferred striker. 

Still think we’ll get something from this, despite the despair spouted on here. :lol: 

Woods been anonymous tbh, not done anything horrendous not done anything well.

Its noticeable how much Willock and Almiron are interchangeable with their positioning.

Just now, STM said:

Spot on. I've got one following me around on here.

People can't handle their emotions when we concede.

It’s pathetic isn’t it. The reality is that we’ve played OK, been undone by a lovely goal, and have a lack of quality in depth up front / in CM.

There isn’t a team in the country that wouldn’t struggle with two of their best CMs missing and both of their decent strikers unable to play.

To say you hope only 3 of these players will be here in 3 years… Pope, Botman, Schar, Trippier, Joelinton and Maxi deserve more respect than that.

It's so evident we haven't the depth to cope with losing both Wilson and Bruno together. I agree with those looking to Anderson,at least he's capable of a finish. This present set up doesn't look to have a goal in it from open play