Harrison Ashby (on loan at Swansea City)

James

5 hours ago, STM said:

Unbelievably impressive interview. He's not just answering questions with basic answers either.

This 100% - really impressive.  Welcome to the club Harrison.

On 31/01/2023 at 11:07, Conjo said:

Can't see it happening unless Trippier gets injured, but let's hope Howe actually gives him decent amount of playing time. 21 is young, but not THAT young for a footballer. With the limited playing time he's had at the top level to date, time is quickly running away if he's going to establish himself as a top level player.

It also works as left back cover/option with Trips being able to play there and Ashby comes in on the right.

Seems like he's absolutely buzzing about being here. Already bought into it all. 

Hopefully similar to Bruno who is saying it's the best decision he ever made. 

Players come here and instantly feel like they joined the biggest family ever.

Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Harrison Ashby and why I reckon he’s the most underrated signing of the winter window for those interested. I’d love to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

I've only seen that clip and his interview when arriving but I can just tell he's going to be a great character to have in the squad. 

Cheeky chappy who loves to play pranks I reckon [emoji38]

Really hope he has a good career here.