West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Far be it from me to demean the passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God Queen of this Realm and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, but if it happens today or tomorrow the football will be cancelled won't it? And thus give Bruno/ASM/Wilson another week to make it. 

5 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Not to be insensitive but I was looking forward to my NUFC fix this weekend

Yeah. Isn't there an international break the following week? Going to be a long time to go without a toon game.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Yeah. Isn't there an international break the following week? Going to be a long time to go without a toon game.

There's games next weekend. Speaking of which, anyone know why there's two Friday games at the same time then? 

Just now, Magpie said:

If she's died all football will be cancelled this weekend, professional anyway 

If she's died the whole of England will be cancelled for a week. Scotland will close the roads.

To hold street parties.

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

When Diana died and our game at Anfield was rescheduled, we had loads of players out when the game took place. So it’s true that these decisions even themselves out over a dynasty.

Did we ? Can't remember too clearly but I remember we were all pissed off the game wasn't going ahead. Maybe they had worse injuries ?

29 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

I do want to watch football this weekend but then our best 3 players are injured. So, on balance…I hope she carks it.

You’re a bad ass invisible motherfucker!