Loris Karius

NWMag

He’ll be doing extra training this week and work with the back 4 so they have an opportunity to understand each other  a bit better.

If he can get through the 1st 20 mins or so he’ll be ok. Tell him to keep it simple but he has to show he’s confident.

I’m sure we’ll get his head in the right place.

Got full faith in him me. Dubravka makes me nervous and is glued to his line like a budgie to its perch.

Got cult hero written all over it. First and possibly only competitive game for the club and it’s a cup final that could see us win our first trophy in two generations. Mental man.

Big Jorman lush Cunt that he is. 

3 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

My Liverpool supporting mates reckon he was decent. That final was an anomaly. You can put a showreel of any keeper up and make them look crap. I'd rather him then Darlow.

Get behind him. He might only play one game for us and that game might be a major trophy win.

Exactly this.

Imagine Pope did what he did in the final.. I mean I get it's fucking shit that you've helped the team lose by making an error but what happened to Karius was terrible..awful set of fans. I went on RAWK to see what they thought of Karius playing in the final and one fan suggested it would be nice if he was successful and STILL, still most couldn't even bring themselves to wish him the best just because it was for us. 

If any ex Newcastle player went through that and then joined another team after we'd let them go because of the one error, even if it was a team I hated, I would still wish them the best. Horrible fans.

I know it's only a message board but I got the general gist. Most don't care if he crashes and burns. 

5 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

Exactly this.

Imagine Pope did what he did in the final.. I mean I get it's fucking shit that you've helped the team lose by making an error but what happened to Karius was terrible..awful set of fans. I went on RAWK to see what they thought of Karius playing in the final and one fan suggested it would be nice if he was successful and STILL, still most couldn't even bring themselves to wish him the best just because it was for us. 

If any ex Newcastle player went through that and then joined another team after we'd let them go because of the one error, even if it was a team I hated, I would still wish them the best. Horrible fans.

I know it's only a message board but I got the general gist. Most don't care if he crashes and burns. 

Them self righteous bastards are awful. Don’t think there’s a set of fans I hate more aside from the great unwashed. 

Do you believe in Loris over Pope?

I can feel Botman beside me say

I really don't think Man U can score past him, so

Do you believe in Loris over Pope?

I can feel Botman beside me say

I really don't think Man U can score past him, so

Edited by TBG

On 20/02/2023 at 11:41, James said:

Let me put this another way that might penetrate your red skull.

Given = de Gea

Krul = Howard

Srnicek = Barthez

Harper = Kuszczak

Darlow = Taibi

Gillespie = Heaton

Elliott = Sealey

Hislop = Bosnich

Pope = Schmeichel + van Der Sar

does your brain now comprehend?

Bit harsh on Les Sealey like :D

15 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Swing low, sweet Karius

Coming for to bring the cup home

Karius my wayward son

You're not England's number one

But we've loaned out all the rest

So please don't let them score

Duh-nah-nuh nah, dun-nah -nah-nah, dun-dun diddle-dun dah-dah, dah-dah 

Who else thinks it was very very bad management by Eddie how he didn't play Dubravka for the Liverpool game in case Pope got injured or suspended?

School boy error by Eddie and if we lose the cup final now then he must go