Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/09/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Johnny

You’d hope even without ASM, Wilson and Bruno we’d have too much for Bournemouth, us being NUFC, however, I fully expect our manager’s old team to do us over to write the weekend footy narrative for MOTD and the media! That’s just the way it is!

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

You’d hope even without ASM, Wilson and Bruno we’d have too much for Bournemouth, us being NUFC, however, I fully expect our manager’s old team to do us over to write the weekend footy narrative for MOTD and the media! That’s just the way it is!

Not sure we’re ‘too much’ for anyone without those three :lol:

They'll probably go ultra defensive like they did against Villa(?) in their first match. Having Bruno and ASM back to help unlock their back 5 & low block will be key to win. If they aren't ready for this match I'll probably hoy a bet on for a 0-0 draw.

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

Although I miss playing it would have been good for us if it had been postponed as we'd have most of our first team back 100% fit

Nah was good to have the west ham game off. I expect 2 of the 3  injured will start Saturday. I know it's early to be looking at the table but a win here with the other games being off and we will be top 6 or 7 which is at least where we deserve to be with our performances so far this season going into the international break

28 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Although I miss playing it would have been good for us if it had been postponed as we'd have most of our first team back 100% fit

You say that but then we'll have an even further congested fixture list post World Cup and further injury risks then. Its a double edged sword.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

You say that but then we'll have an even further congested fixture list post World Cup and further injury risks then. Its a double edged sword.

True, although with the Jan window we can offset that risk a bit

Pope

Trippier   Schar     Botman     Targett

Longstaff

Bruno        Joelinton

Almiron                                      Maxi

EEZAK

38 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Pope

Trippier   Schar     Botman     Targett

Longstaff

Bruno        Joelinton