Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Napoli have been my Serie A club for a while. 

Probably mainly because sky blue is my favourite colour and also Gomorrah :lol: Maybe the Benitez connection, too. 

Helps that the atmosphere always looks wild and they’ve been class of late. Proper glory hunter, me. 

3 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

The Welsh are comparable only to people from Yorkshire for banging on about coming from somewhere entirely unremarkable as if anyone fucking cares. 

:lol: 

8 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Fair enough, he does have ability not disputing that, but he often makes bad decisions, could be a number of factors, but you can compare him to someone like Mitoma and the difference in effectiveness in game is stark. I hope he can turn it around as he did look very good in the Bundesliga.

If he’s struggling with his weight then it might just be a mental malaise. I think he would benefit from playing elsewhere. Only 22 so he’s got plenty of time 

He’s also not really a winger. Or at least the take on a fullback type. He’s more a Odegaard type pass and move playmaker. At least that’s the sense I get watching him play.  He’s been largely awful.  

FA Cup draw has just been made, most of the better sides have been kept apart, but it could be Man Utd vs West Ham if the latter come through their ITV4 match with Derby tonight.

Sunderland have Leeds at home if they can get past Fulham in the replay. One of Ipswich / Burnley / Sheff Wed / Fleetwood will make the QF.

22 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Napoli have been my Serie A club for a while. 

Probably mainly because sky blue is my favourite colour and also Gomorrah :lol: Maybe the Benitez connection, too. 

Helps that the atmosphere always looks wild and they’ve been class of late. Proper glory hunter, me. 

Would recommend the Maradona film if you haven't already seen it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Maradona_(film)

Naples looks increidly intense

9 hours ago, NE27 said:

West ham singing about going to wemberlee.

Them enraged Southampton fans better head on over to their forum and make them aware how entitled and arrogant they are.

They even set up their club in the same city as the national stadium. Cocky cunts.

Very strong Man Utd team. I know they are at home and might want to put on a show etc. but I'd have definitely been resting a few of the key players, especially with their forthcoming schedule. 3-0 from the away leg is a massive, almost insurmountable, lead.

Thoughts Frogster?