Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 hours ago, Sean said:

What game is everyone watching tonight? 

The big title showdown or the scousers getting turned over (hopefully) by West Ham? [emoji38]

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Just whichever one which looks like it will go our way tbh, although the title shoot out will need constant checking assuming Arsenal don't fold within the first 15 mins.

3 hours ago, andycap said:

Clinton Morrison cannot string a sentence together either it's hard work soccer Saturday these days. With boyd aswell. 

Clinton Morrison is an absolute fucking doylem.

Really wish they didn't have so many delectable looking matches on at the same time tonight like. I want to keep an eye on Liverpool and Brighton's matches, but how can I not watch Man City Arsenal. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Really wish they didn't have so many delectable looking matches on at the same time tonight like. I want to keep an eye on Liverpool and Brighton's matches, but how can I not watch Man City Arsenal

Is the correct answer. Unmissable man

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Really wish they didn't have so many delectable looking matches on at the same time tonight like. I want to keep an eye on Liverpool and Brighton's matches, but how can I not watch Man City Arsenal. 

FotMob with live activities turned on for iPhone! 

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Thinking that the USA might be a decent place to watch this (and tomorrow). Any tips? 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

You know, one of these days a match like today is gonna be someone vs us, and we're gonna be on the fucking toilets. :lol:

Seeing the Arsenal fans on Friday night made me realise being good is just not worth it. 

8 minutes ago, TRC said:

That Forest team might be one of the worst line ups I've seen for a while. Aurier captain in a back 3. They are going to get ruined.

Think it might be a back 4 with Aurier right back and Williams right mid but yeah doesn't look great

19 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Brighton battered Everton 4-1 away.

And we are worried about Everton. 🤷🏼

I mean the situations between the two games aren't even slightly comparable. Saturday, mid-season, under Lampard versus late April, under Dyche and the floodlights on with everything on the line.

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, White, Holding, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Odegaard, Partey, Xhaka, Saka, Jesus, Martinelli.

Substitutes: Tierney, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Kiwior, Trossard, Jorginho, Vieira, Nelson, Turner.

Manchester City XI: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Stones, Rodri, Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Grealish, Haaland.

Substitutes: Phillips, Laporte, Ortega, Alvarez, Gomez, Mahrez, Foden, Palmer, Lewis.

I forgot to mention it.

Results last night meant that Harrogate are safe in League Two, which relegates Hartlepool.

In League One, both Plymouth and Ipswich now need a win each, out of 2 games, and they are promoted.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

I forgot to mention it.

Results last night meant that Harrogate are safe in League Two, which relegates Hartlepool.

In League One, both Plymouth and Ipswich now need a win each, out of 2 games, and they are promoted.

Hartlepool can mathematically still get out of it, but would need a minor miracle.