Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, jack j said:

Fuck that

Never hear the end of the cunt.

09 still stings as well

Well over the relegation [emoji38]

Much prefer a 'different' team winning it than the same old. 

Just now, brummie said:

A reminder - this manager arrived a year and two weeks ago, and took a team that was 17th, and only not 18th on goal difference and turned it into this.

Can only imagine how that feels.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

A reminder - this manager arrived a year and two weeks ago, and took a team that was 17th, and only not 18th on goal difference and turned it into this.

sounds familiar

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

We're 14 games in :lol:

Yeah but villas form over the last 12 months, the club has that feel good factor and momentum behind them. The best chance I thought for them to slow down was this man city then arsenal games, Knocking the wind out of their sails, but getting points against city, I can see them continuing to pick up enough points.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Villa sensational. Not necessarily similar in style but they do remind me of us. Very similar trajectories.

We'll do very well to finish above them. 

Especially since they have a mostly full squad to choose from!

Just now, brummie said:

Glad he doing the business in the league after Arsenal. 

I know it’s been said multiple times but it just shows the people we have running us know what they’re doing, going from getting turned down from Emery & turning to Howe. Two brilliant managers. 

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Guess that's what you get when you play 4 center backs and 2 right backs. Negative boring City.

They are really boring. They looked scared to take risks tonight, fearful of Villa's threat on the break. Didn't seem to want to turn over possession and kept looking for the perfect space to appear. They actually had some decent looking opportunities with longer balls but decided not to play them much.

Ended up doing nowt while simultaneously leaving massive gaps in the middle. Villa were very smart tactically.