Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The media reports say he’s in there all the time, no wonder it’s a complete and utter car crash 

One of the main reasons I’ve heard they got rid of Tuchel was because he wasn’t willing to entertain the owners giving advice on what he should be doing the team and wanting access to them. 

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

One of the main reasons I’ve heard they got rid of Tuchel was because he wasn’t willing to entertain the owners giving advice on what he should be doing the team and wanting access to them. 

Aye, heard similar. Also that he kicked the multi-club, 'human capital' nonsense into touch

13 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Aye, heard similar. Also that he kicked the multi-club, 'human capital' nonsense into touch

Simon Jordan said if we knew the real reason he was sacked it would make your eyes water.

14 minutes ago, jack j said:

Cant believe they have posted this. Absolutely pathetic. Not one of them can even speak to the lass. What a bunch of cunts ffs

Total fucking rudeness from some of them, like. Tierney and that twat Ramsdale wouldn't even look her in the eye. Self important wankers.

Actually really angry at that arsenal video, one actually human moment of interaction, a smile, a word, just actually looking at her. It would have taken nothing to do that and you can see how excited she is by it all. Fucking freaks 

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Cant believe they have posted this. Absolutely pathetic. Not one of them can even speak to the lass. What a bunch of cunts ffs

Honestly that’s absolutely heartbreaking to watch. You can see the hope in the poor girl’s eyes to have a moment of interaction, or even acknowledgement from her heroes.

You can tell Odegaard is her favourite, yet he was so uninterested he couldn’t even be arsed to take out his earphones. 

Fucking wankers man.

27 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Actually really angry at that arsenal video, one actually human moment of interaction, a smile, a word, just actually looking at her. It would have taken nothing to do that and you can see how excited she is by it all. Fucking freaks 

Abso-fucking-lutely :clap:

On 14/04/2023 at 19:50, toon25 said:

Eh?

They're both fucking twats, man.

I think Rob McElhenney is brilliant.  I loved his role in it’s always sunny.  I watched an interview of him years ago explaining why he got so fat for a season. It was basically a dig at the improving appearance of successful sitcom actors as they succeed and get famous, rich and get personal trainers.  To then go from that to the following season being absolutely ripped was amazing.  The episode of the Super Bowl was outstanding.  It perfectly captured the stupid things that we can do as we think a jinx or lucky sock somehow influences a game of football.  

47 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hope they bottle the league now, dickheads

I think they will. Arteta has always seemed too tightly wound, to me. Not sure he’ll manage the stress of the run-in in a helpful way. Can see him having more of a negative than a positive influence on performance with the hot breath of his mentor on his neck (… ‘kin’ hell, the imagery!!).

23 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I think Rob McElhenney is brilliant.  I loved his role in it’s always sunny.  I watched an interview of him years ago explaining why he got so fat for a season. It was basically a dig at the improving appearance of successful sitcom actors as they succeed and get famous, rich and get personal trainers.  To then go from that to the following season being absolutely ripped was amazing.  The episode of the Super Bowl was outstanding.  It perfectly captured the stupid things that we can do as we think a jinx or lucky sock somehow influences a game of football.  

Just been catching up with the threat marra?

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

I think they will. Arteta has always seemed too tightly wound, to me. Not sure he’ll manage the stress of the run-in in a helpful way. Can see him having more of a negative than a positive influence on performance with the hot breath of his mentor on his neck (… ‘kin’ hell, the imagery!!).

I also think you can't underestimate experience in these situations. City players have been there and done it. The Arse lot have only a few players who have actually won titles and know what it's like to see out a game/cup final.

It's something we certainly need to look to build in the next couple of years if we want to start competing for trophies 

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Fuck all of them to be honest. Deserve to lose the title because of that alone. Them 'superstar' players with their wank airpods and earphones on. Absolute selfish cunts.

Doesn't look good, but maybe a bit of an over-reaction if this was one small part of quite a lot of interaction if she was mascot?

But yeah - Pav smiled at me as he got in his car once after a match (3-1 defeat to smoggies in the Coca Cola Cup) when I was 7 and here I am still remembering it 27 years later.