Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's because he's admitted to losing a bet to Jim White over us finishing in Europe. 

Fair enough. Just seemed quite fitting for how much of a sycophantic u-turn he seems to have made since the turnaround.

Bit of a non-story that really, as they fielded 7 players who have played more then 30 games this season, and the rest was just a bit of rotation following promotion.

The ref was in a rush to get somewhere:

(I know he was expecting the invasion and getting out of there.  I like how he extended the game a few seconds to get himself a bit closer to the edge!)

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

I’d be happy with either Coventry or Boro getting promoted. Coventry have had an utter shit time of it for the last twenty odd years so it’s nice to see them revived. For Boro, it would be nice to get another northern club back in the league, less travel for the lads when we’re playing in Europe 

40 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’d be happy with either Coventry or Boro getting promoted. Coventry have had an utter shit time of it for the last twenty odd years so it’s nice to see them revived. For Boro, it would be nice to get another northern club back in the league, less travel for the lads when we’re playing in Europe 

Aye Coventry would be pretty fun, if only for mid 90's Panini Sticker Book memories of Steve Ogrizovic, Peter Ndlovu & wondering why they had an Elephant on their badge.