Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

17 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I know he pisses a lot of folks off………but at times you have to admire his determination to live his dream.

Yep, no doubt about his credentials as a fan, I just don't personally want to listen to his pre-pubescent opinions about football. I have no problem with others tuning in, knock yourselves out.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Yep, no doubt about his credentials as a fan, I just don't personally want to listen to his pre-pubescent opinions about football. I have no problem with others tuning in, knock yourselves out.

Give him a break man, he's only just turned 14.

16 hours ago, toon25 said:

It just looks a bit too big/not conducive to a proper team atmosphere 

my first thoughts.

these places can be too big, clinical and impersonal.

got to find a balance.

as bad as ours is, the small improvements seem to have given it a "homely" quality.

Granted the quality has improved,but I'll only start to take these "YouTubers" seriously, when they invest in, and start using proper recording equipment.

I'm looking to hear what the players have to say, not the wind howling in the background.

29 minutes ago, joeyt said:
1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

[emoji38]

Expand  

Almost as if football has an unbelievably toxic relationship with betting companies

I bet there's loads of players absolutely shitting themselves after the Toney thing. Surely won't be an uncommon thing. 

Toffolo was 18 when he started that. It seems a bit mad to punish him now 6 years after it finished

At that time every advert on the telly felt like it was Ray Winstone telling us to bet in play. Nearly all clubs have betting company sponsors

On 10/07/2023 at 16:31, Ben said:

Where will Barca play next season ? 

Was there a week ago. Tough watch.

My dad attended the opening match at Camp Nou back in 1957. I've made it my life mission to get tickets for the first match back, and bring him with me. Although I expect them to be prohibitibely priced...

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Thanks for posting this, watching this now whilst I work. 

Wish Dele all the strength in the world. 

:thup:

The lad has taken a lot of shit, but it's seemed fairly obvious something hasn't been quite right for a while.

I hope he finds some peace and gets somewhere near back to his best. Brilliant player on his day.

I also think he's setting a superb example in that mental health isn't to be fucked with and therapy shouldn't be stigmatised, even for apparently mentally healthy people.