Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

3 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I'm going to regret this because it will be all we hear about for weeks to come, but var gods, please disallow another onside Liverpool goal this weekend for the lols

And throw in a dubious yellow to red card for shits and giggles

7 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

No idea bud, worked straight away from me. Be one for the admins to sort out which I aint pal. I'll tag @Rich to sort it out 'cos he gets the job done. He pulled a rabbit out the hat to get my username to fit all in one line it was amazing what he did for me.

Youre still showing as

MrRaspberryJ

am

to me.

24 minutes ago, Ben said:

What the fuck has happened to Ajax ? 

Let a creep and a bald man run their entire first-team operation.

The problem is that they left and didn't leave behind an infrastructure. It was just the creep and the baldy.

No disrespect to the bald lads on here. 

Edited by The College Dropout

22 minutes ago, Ben said:

What the fuck has happened to Ajax ? 

Basically the board they assembled post Overmars was incompetent - went against their tried and tested philosophy  - pretty sure a few sackings have taken place this last few weeks 

they’ll be back next season 

13 hours ago, Tiresias said:

I'm going to regret this because it will be all we hear about for weeks to come, but var gods, please disallow another onside Liverpool goal this weekend for the lols

Becoming a cliché, but I did love Ange’s response to Klopp about VAR etc. He’s not a fan of VAR himself, but among other things he said this:

“I mean referees, the measure of who was a good referee was the ones you never noticed, and we’re trying to make them the stars of the show. We’re analysing in slow motion yellow cards. We as players and coaches, we’re the worst culprits for it because we talk about integrity and all these things, but watch a game of football tonight, any game, the first throw in I bet you both teams appeal for it. With one knowing it’s not theirs, and if you get it, you don’t go ‘oh, it wasn’t ours, it’s theirs. Give it to them’.”

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Becoming a cliché, but I did love Ange’s response to Klopp about VAR etc. He’s not a fan of VAR himself, but among other things he said this:

“I mean referees, the measure of who was a good referee was the ones you never noticed, and we’re trying to make them the stars of the show. We’re analysing in slow motion yellow cards. We as players and coaches, we’re the worst culprits for it because we talk about integrity and all these things, but watch a game of football tonight, any game, the first throw in I bet you both teams appeal for it. With one knowing it’s not theirs, and if you get it, you don’t go ‘oh, it wasn’t ours, it’s theirs. Give it to them’.”

Aye. He was absolutely spot on. Thought his pressser was brilliant 

3 hours ago, leffe186 said:

He seems to be very likeable. As a Tottenham manager, this makes me extremely uncomfortable.