Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

37 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've always really rated him tbh, but he's wasted his career at Chelsea, even when you consider his injuries.

At Palace he did look special, he was also very unfortunate to do his knee in a friendly. I worry Gallagher may go the same way.

19 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Haaland now has 51 goals in total and was asked about beating Dixie Dean’s all-time top-flight record of 63. “I don’t think of this,” he said. “I sleep tonight and then I think about three points against Leeds [on Saturday]. I will go home now and play some video games and then speak – I cannot say which games – it’s too embarrassing.”

Which video games do we reckon Haaland is embarrassed about playing?

Hogwarts Legacy 

48 minutes ago, Pata said:

It is though.

It's a yellow card for the kick. Then Dunk is the one who comes running up to Antony. It would have been extremely harsh. 

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Calling it boring. Slight difference 

You have to understand how annoying it is for me as well. :lol: I genuinely don't believe that was a red card offence. Antony is a little shitebag and it has swayed opinion on that decision. 

Casemiro was the one who was lucky not to go IMO. 

Ref was bad for both sides last night. Mitoma and Rashford should have been booked for diving. Caicedo and Buonanotte should have both got yellows for stopping counter attacks, and Caicedo would have ended up with a second yellow albeit late on. 

Edited by Froggy

On 04/05/2023 at 12:13, BlueStar said:

Haaland now has 51 goals in total and was asked about beating Dixie Dean’s all-time top-flight record of 63. “I don’t think of this,” he said. “I sleep tonight and then I think about three points against Leeds [on Saturday]. I will go home now and play some video games and then speak – I cannot say which games – it’s too embarrassing.”

Which video games do we reckon Haaland is embarrassed about playing?

It's an anime game - has to be.