Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace: 9/11/22 @ 19:45 - League Cup (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

As far as I can see, Wolves - Leeds, Man City - Chelsea, Forest - Spurs, Liverpool - Derby are the only games that have live coverage on global TV.

Flashscore says our match will be streamed on some betting site (1xbet) but not sure if that is actually correct.

The streaming site I use (probably same as many others) does have all tonights matches listed, including ours, so will just have to try at k.o time and hope for the best.

Edited by TK-421

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

If I was a Championship manager looking to push for promotion he'd be top of my list tbh. His delivery is still really good and he seems like an excellent personality to have around the dressing room. Love Ritchie me, always will.

Love Ritchie for telling Bruce he is a coward face to face.

Just now, Lazarus said:

Fucks sake.

Even those pre season friendlies were broadcast - albeit with the camera zoomed right in and we all got headaches :lol:

Dont forget the seizure of having our players fall down 4-6 times cause of the timeskips back and fourth. It was truly something :lol:

54 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I'd happily pay 5 or 10 quid to just stream the bloody thing from the official site or even as a PPV

This will be happening in the next few years I've no doubt about that. The way the TV rights and all that surround them are done over here is totally archaic.