Group E: Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan (Japan and Spain qualify)

Big River

1 hour ago, DMC said:

This is very true, but a lot of pundits don’t seem to realise the rise of football in non-European/South American countries 

I've really enjoyed the reactions of the fans too. They have don't seem in the least bit choreographed. They're raw and real.

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

Did Jonathan Pearce have some sort of absence seizure during that game? How could he not compute that the ball had two questionable moments where they needed to review it with goal line technology 

I’m very fond of Jonathan Pearce, but his whole career is just multiple seizures of various kinds, one after the other.

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

thought owen was the pits as a pundit, then heard agbonlohor.

but fuck me tonight, hartson joins their club.

so slow and thick. my goodness.

I suppose the only difference is that he had at least some sort of brain surgery to blame for it

There's some incredibly thick people around like... the reaction to that goal last night. The only 2 angles we've seen from directly above the ball show quite clearly that the ball in touching the line / still in play, but thousands of Sounesses the country over are foaming at one still image taken at a completely irrelevant angle.

56 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

There's some incredibly thick people around like... the reaction to that goal last night. The only 2 angles we've seen from directly above the ball show quite clearly that the ball in touching the line / still in play, but thousands of Sounesses the country over are foaming at one still image taken at a completely irrelevant angle.

I was just happy he didn't turn round to Eni Aluko and say if this was a man's game for manly men then that goal would have been disallowed. 

12 hours ago, leffe186 said:

I’m very fond of Jonathan Pearce, but his whole career is just multiple seizures of various kinds, one after the other.

Man’s never recovered from Panic Attack beating Cassius tbf.