Our Shithousery

The Prophet

I can’t say I particularly enjoy watching it all the time. But it is funny watching opposing fans go absolutely mental at every slow set piece or injury. 

It is double standards from all fans, TBH. We kicked off about Leeds doing it. Saka was down a few times last night with fuck all wrong with him. They wanted loads of time to moan at the ref and to roll about until a card was given. 

I honestly think we are just a nightmare to play against. So fans just blame it all on time wasting (or money). As they can’t bear to give us any credit. 

We are organised defensively, dogs of war across the whole pitch, big physical fuckers. Then the gamesmanship, time wasting/management and snide shithouse behaviour. 

Who’s to say they would have scored if they got another 7-8 mins added time? They had one clear cut chance all game in the 86th minute. Then a load of half chances. 

I said the other day their fans are starting to come across as entitled cunts. Whining about not getting enough credit. They absolutely hated that we didn’t roll over like we usually do and that we didn’t play the game as beautifully as them. 

Cunts. 

We’re second on corners won (behind Liverpool and ahead of City) and win a lot of free kicks too (cannot find the number) which will naturally eat into the time as well given we get everyone up the pitch on set pieces.

So aye, if teams would stop fouling us, defended their lines better to stop us getting in behind, and then stopped reacting to blatant wumming they’d be sound.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

It’s absolutely laughable this shit.

In ‘the good old days when I was a kid’, when Sourness could break legs with a tackle from behind (I know :lol: ) Liverpool 70/80’s controlled the tempo of the game by passing along the defence and to their keeper constantly. I remember watching the match on Sunday as a kid and if they were on it was boring as fuck.

The rules were changed to stop it and now we’re here.

Fuck them, they don’t like it up them

Edited by Thomson Mouse

I must admit. During the game, I had flashbacks of what happened at Anfield. So much so, I turned the TV off at their final corner. Could not bear it.

Did the same with the Liverpool game. Turned it off at their corner and swicthed to NO and baammm. Thanfully, nothing happened this time.

Hopefully, we learn more with disguising it better. Think Trippier has one. Everytime there is a free kick, he'll go off and have a chat with the ref. Easily delays plenty of seconds.

The last 10 mins there was an instruction from one of the coaching staff to move the ball boys behind the advertising boards rather in front of the boards which they had been the whole match

Presumably to delay the ball coming back into play quickly

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The last 10 mins there was an instruction from one of the coaching staff to move the ball boys behind the advertising boards rather in front of the boards which they had been the whole match

You in Traitors mode, picking up on little clues and observations still?

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Perhaps taking it a bit far but hey ho. Also I love him but Pope was time wasting on 90 mins hahaha. 

but we’ve been too soft in the past and you need to be a bit ruthless to win stuff which if we I’ll not be complaining 

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I’m still confused about our apparent constant foul play like given we get hacked down far more often than the opposition, hence the amount of free kicks we win.

People are just salty because we are good now.

7 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Fulham were doing it for a good 10-15 minutes before conceding :lol:  

As I think I posted in here there is not a team in the land that doesn’t try to slow the game down to see games out, something that has been done for as long as I’ve been watching football and then some.

Thought Fulham actually managed the game really well for the most part. Didn’t see us scoring at all at the end.

People wouldn’t mention us so much if they weren’t worried about it damaging their own clubs prospects. 

Just now, Disco said:

As I think I posted in here there is not a team in the land that doesn’t try to slow the game down to see games out, something that has been done for as long as I’ve been watching football and then some.

Thought Fulham actually managed the game really well for the most part. Didn’t see us scoring at all at the end.

People wouldn’t mention us so much if they weren’t worried about it damaging their own clubs prospects. 

Yeah its all wrong now from us. Everything. See the game out, wasting time, money etc. Something the others have been doing for decades. 

17 hours ago, James said:

The best shithousery today was Pope randomly faking an injury so that we could get strapping on Bruno.

I would say it was him introducing a second ball to the pitch at the pen to hold things up was a clever thinking.

Despite people thinking we are the English Atleti we are firmly mid table on the fair play league with beyond reproach Arsenal just a point ahead of us. 

image.thumb.png.f279099cecec8e529a8b53113e5ac738.png

17 hours ago, James said:

The best shithousery today was Pope randomly faking an injury so that we could get strapping on Bruno.

Nah, Jacob Murphy wins this week's award. Going down seemingly with cramp about 4mins after coming on, then being unable to pick the ball up as he kept kicking it out of his own hands.

Edited by madras