The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

619 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

19 hours ago, TRC said:

You have Amrabat? Ungrateful 

Aye the guy who runs like he has his handbrake up. He's part of some tax evasion scheme, I'm sure of it. Stone fucking useless. 

Honestly forgot about him and he actually came on today. 

Edited by Froggy

fuck  knows if we need 7th or 8th but with man untied's/West Ham/Chelsea's fixtures, And our away form being shit we have to beat Burnley to stand a chance 

1 minute ago, astraguy said:

fuck  knows if we need 7th or 8th but with man untied's/West Ham/Chelsea's fixtures, And our away form being shit we have to beat Burnley to stand a chance 

Brighton and Burnley are the two you look at and think we’ve got to win. A draw v Man Utd would be solid. Wouldn’t like to be going to Brentford needing 3 points despite our decent recent record there.

Barring 4 Man U wins, 4 Villa losses, and a GD swing of 20, we're actually going to finish above Man United for the first time in 34 years.

Even the two times in that spell we finished second, they were first. God, I hate them.

How the fuck they've managed to remain as high in the table as they are whilst being so utterly dog shit for so long, is beyond me.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

2 wins and a draw surely enough for 7th. 2 wins probably does it. 

Not so sure to be honest. I think Chelsea will win their final 3 games, a lot will depend on their game against Spurs on Thursday.

4 hours ago, astraguy said:

8th will not be good enough for Europe under any circumstance.

I think we're 80% certain of at least 7th after todays results but we'd need to beat Man U to get 6th. And even if we do, you know they will fluke a win against City in the final.

Top seven is looking fairly likely now.

Let's say Chelsea get 10 points from Spurs, Wham, Forest, Brighton, Bournemouth - a mixed run - then we only need 5 points.

We have won 4 games away all season,we have 3 left 7 points from those plus a home win and it's ours..hoping big Joe's back for Burnley because the midfield will be key 

42 minutes ago, astraguy said:

We have won 4 games away all season,we have 3 left 7 points from those plus a home win and it's ours..hoping big Joe's back for Burnley because the midfield will be key 

10 points could be enough for 5th :lol:

can see spurs losing their next 3 and then the pressure is seriously on them. Or they beat Chelsea and that’s them out of the running.

that fucking Everton pen, we hold on there and it would definitely be on.

ftr I don’t think we’ll get 10 points after the palace performance. Looking at 7 imo - but includes a win at old Trafford

One excellent thing is the fact that the Man U game is delayed, it may suit us perfectly as we could have Trippier, Pope and Joelinton back for then.

would really help us to get a result there.

this has to be the season we finish above them man. Get that monkey off our back. 

2 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

One excellent thing is the fact that the Man U game is delayed, it may suit us perfectly as we could have Trippier, Pope and Joelinton back for then.

would really help us to get a result there.

this has to be the season we finish above them man. Get that monkey off our back. 

You'd also think they may have more than one eye on the Cup Final too. Wouldn't want to miss the big showpiece event at the end of the season would they? 

I think Chelsea could win all their remaining fixtures, I actually think they're favourite for 6th.

Man U's games are tricky, they could drop a lot. We should get at least 6 points from our home games, but as we all know if we're playing away we could lose against Whitley Bay girls U12's.

Be happy with 7th, be over the moon if we can somehow snatch 6th.