Arsenal 0-0 Newcastle United (03/01/2023)

Yorkie

Don't think my heartrate will come down anytime soon. That was intense. :lol: 

Fucking love this team, each and everyone of them deserved something from that game, the fucking fight and hunger on display is all I ever wanted, and they give it in the bucket loads. :clap: 

Fucking hell that was hard :lol: Best team we've played by an absolute mile in terms of stopping us from being able to play our own game.

Excellent result, not a great performance but I can't fault the effort in the circumstances 

Pope: 8.5

Trippier: 7.5

Schar: 7.5

Botman: 8

Burn: 8

Bruno: 7

Willock: 8.5

Longstaff: 6

Joelinton: 8

Wilson: 6

Almiron: 8

Wood: 6

Murphy: 6

Just now, Tiresias said:

i'm really annoyed we've drawn 2 games and somehow man u have caught us despite spending a substantial part of teh season being total dogshit. We have not been dogshit all season and yet...too many draws i guess

No need for that right now. 

Magnificent point that and proves that we can go to the best team in the country and give them a game. Fair enough we were hanging on for long spells but we didn't break and concede and that's a huge huge boost to confidence. Another clean sheet to boot. Brilliant performance in it's own way

Just now, Rich said:

He was offside anyway, but he's fucking tragic.

I still don't agree with that tbh, but even offside you've got to at least have a go there. I see what he was trying to do but Wilson is hitting that at the net every time.