Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 23/04/23 @ 14:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

35 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Tbf wasn't he absolutely ridiculous for a while? Like I think I remember he was at something insane like 3 goals from 4 free kicks. Was never keeping that up :lol:

Yeah it felt like a free kick was like getting a penalty during those early days. I think our back four will be more focused on making sure we don't give them any easy goals after last week. If they don't score, we win I reckon.

2 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

God I have missed your posts leading up to the takeover mate.

Thankyou - That exciting period was just the very humble start of the upcoming V E R Y exciting times for all of us at NUFC !!!!

Nerves are jacked here now. More so than the cup final. Have a horrible feeling we’re going to be the butt end of a seriously dodgy VAR decision or England’s golden boy is going to do his antics and get away with it resulting in a penalty. Fuck sake. Hate being a good team at times and actually caring again. 

Edited by Miggys First Goal

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought Spurs with us upon Saint George’s  day.

Let’a have these. A mauling is due! :indi:

19 minutes ago, midds said:

Main concern is dodgy VAR, Son's pace and that cheating cunt's antics every match. Refs fall for it every time man. 

This is exactly my worry. But we are at home, and their defense leaks. The crowd will make a huge difference.