Newcastle United vs. Arsenal: 07/05/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Must win for Arsenal.

I don't think that is true, I think they already realise that there is no chance of them winning the league.

I think that the first setback against us (when we score early on) will see their resistance fade away.

ALL good for us !!!

8 minutes ago, manorpark said:

I don't think that is true, I think they already realise that there is no chance of them winning the league.

I think that the first setback against us (when we score early on) will see their resistance fade away.

ALL good for us !!!

If they lose, they're four points and a game in hand behind. it's definetly must win as far as the title is concerned like.

Edited by The Prophet

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If they lose, they're four points and a game in hand behind. it's definetly must win as far as the title is concerned like.

Yes, I see what you mean, but what I am saying is that they are already "beyond" feelings like that, I'm sure they will know that they have blown it.

As I say, all good for us, though I don't think we actually need that, we will win anyway.

How G O O D are we !!!!!.

16 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Wouldn't go so far as to say it's a must win game, but definitely feels like a must not lose now.

This is our hardest of the 5 remaining games and we can still afford 2 defeats. If we lose it will do nothing at all for my nerves, but would be far from a disaster.

Every game is a must win game in Arsenal's position surely.

Doesn't matter if its a good point per se when they could miss out on the title by a small margin, even keep up some pressure on Man City.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Arsenal form: 👀

“I'm still haunted by the scenes after that 0-0 at the Emirates. Hundreds of orc looking c***s celebrating a draw as if they won the league. Newcastle fans are by far the most inbred looking bunch in the Premier League, and I hope we will batter these Stoke mixed up with Brexit Burnley managed by the love child of Roy Hodgson and Sam Allardyce style of play frauds”

:sweetjesus:

5 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

“I'm still haunted by the scenes after that 0-0 at the Emirates. Hundreds of orc looking c***s celebrating a draw as if they won the league. Newcastle fans are by far the most inbred looking bunch in the Premier League, and I hope we will batter these Stoke mixed up with Brexit Burnley managed by the love child of Roy Hodgson and Sam Allardyce style of play frauds”

haha what a completely moronic comment. Funny though 

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

That's one of the worst takes on anything I've read in a while.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I agree, definitely more of an Urak-Hai look to the away following. 

Lost 1-ONE game ALL season at home.

Even a point is a great point. Especially from a team top of the league most of the season.

Although our style of play at home and the crowd. We should win it.

I do have a feeling the national anthem will determine how we come out the blocks.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Arsenal fans have always been super snobby about us. That 0-0 at the Emirates really made them lose their mind for some reason - not even a bad result.

I think this could be the one where Eddie risks Isak and Wilson from the start.

I don't mind Arsenal too much actually, Spurs either, being someone who tends to judge clubs by their fans and my interactions with them. Never had much bother with them and they've normally been quite sympathetic and complimentary towards us.