Leeds United vs. Newcastle United: 13/05/23 @ 12:30 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

It didn’t work great last time but then this lot aren’t Arsenal. I prefer the Wilson/Isak partnership at the end when the opposition is knackered 

Foreshaw said the squad is "knackered" after the Man City match, I would start both for this game.

Leeds are there for the taking.

Edited by Andybiotics

Isak is a decent winger but he's one of the best strikers in Europe. Sticking him on the wing is crazy.

Wilson has been great, and has a lot to offer going forward, but Isak should be first choice as centre forward.

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Isak is a decent winger but he's one of the best strikers in Europe. Sticking him on the wing is crazy.

Wilson has been great, and has a lot to offer going forward, but Isak should be first choice as centre forward.

I'd be amazed if we ever saw Isak on the wing again from the start. I'd hope he's only shifted out there in the event we're struggling to break down a team late on. 

We've got this - Leeds are down, the players know they're down and they've Allardyce as their manager.  I am expecting a reaction from Arsenal game. ?

I'd be playing ASM on the right if he's fit. If Leeds are going to play deep the best way to tackle that is getting to the byline and using cut backs with players in the box, not cutting inside.  

2 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Phone off all day. Radio off all day. The first match missed this season. Off to the Northumbrian coastline with the family. 

Going to be hard to not be told the score.

I hope motd gives me a boner

Jesus that's torture!

I did something similar on holiday years ago, watched a replay in a bar late at night against Liverpool, avoided the score all day, walked into the bar with my toon shirt on to be told "you weren't great today were you" [emoji38]

Still watched it like a sicko though. 

Edited by Scotty66

Just now, joeyt said:

The Tindall stuff is becoming as tedous as the Nick Pope stuff earlier in the season

The joke at the heart of it is pretty funny I reckon. Twitter accounts being required to jump on a bandwagon (for the sole purpose of avoiding the ignominy of not being on a bandwagon), is just one of them sad Twitter things. 

My only concern is the midfield trio of Bruno, Willock and Joelinton looks completely unbalanced, I would prefer to have a look at Gordon in Longstaff’s role for his energy and pressing and then put Joelinton wide left.

it’s not ideal but we are limited in what we can do.