Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

5 hours ago, gbandit said:

TBG is genuinely funny, there are other funny posters as well and some other posters have their moments. However, once you get threads that become a pile on of the same joke it gets old pretty quickly 

Such a good point it could conceivably leave the atmosphere 

5 hours ago, gbandit said:

TBG is genuinely funny, there are other funny posters as well and some other posters have their moments. However, once you get threads that become a pile on of the same joke it gets old pretty quickly 

HTT 3pm tomorrow lolZ

9 hours ago, gbandit said:

I feel like there are a few posters who have impersonators like :lol: whether unintended or not

23 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

363366996_813178816837743_37348972842465

w=300

“this proper belter lad on here went and bought a snide Tonali number 8 shirt on dh gate. Everyone was laughing at him, but then they all went quiet when the inevitable happened and you got your number.” “Ya Reet lad that’s proper funny that like” 

:bluestar:

47 minutes ago, hakka said:

What in the name of sweet baby Jesus is going on in this thread?

Just have a look at some of the other threads man (like the Kuol thread where the last three pages are about Shola :lol:), this place is wild at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Toontimes said:

Apologies for not visiting very often, posting this in the wrong topic and coming up with such a cringeworthy song - but sometimes you just have to get things out your system. To the chorus of “I wish it could be Christmas Everday” by Roy Wood’s Wizard.

Well I wish I could be Sandro To-na-lee

And play next to Bruno and Big Joe in the mid-field

Oh I wish I could date Juliette Pas-tor-ee

Lets all sing and shout for Sandro

No apology needed, mate. It is the most entertaining, and vying for the most relevant, post in the last few pages. Keep ‘em coming 👍

15 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I feel like there are a few posters who have impersonators like :lol: whether unintended or not

Divvent want to derail the thread, but in my early days on here I occasionally got mixed up between some posters as pairs of them would be very similar. Sometimes it was similar usernames or profile pics and sometimes it would be because of a similar posting style. 

Checking out of our hotel in Milan today and the fella behind the desk asked where we’re from. I replied Newcastle and he looked down at his computer then looked me straight in the eye and said ‘you have taken half of the heart of Milan’ :lol:

I told him we’d look after him and it ended with handshakes and ‘see you in the champions league’.

Edited by Dr Venkman

17 hours ago, Kanji said:

We used to be in shops over here! My local place I used to get my boots from in Tampa had toon shirts back in the early 2000s

When I last went to a Canada in 2016, there is a football shop near my aunt’s & uncles.

It had shirts from all over Europe in, not even just the usual clubs, but some smaller ones as well.

They even had the latest Villa kits in and some Scottish clubs, come to us and I’m sure I only found 1 shirt and it was from a few years previously.

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

When I last went to a Canada in 2016, there is a football shop near my aunt’s & uncles.

It had shirts from all over Europe in, not even just the usual clubs, but some smaller ones as well.

They even had the latest Villa kits in and some Scottish clubs, come to us and I’m sure I only found 1 shirt and it was from a few years previously.

The Toon shirts were in high demand and all sold out :aww: