NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

It's absolutely fucking ridiculous, Tino hall and Gordon being top premier league players for another decade is a bad thing to some now, potentially add Trafford to that as well 

8 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I’d rather just sign for the best players we can for the money available. MG-W is absolutely not the best we can do and especially for £60m ish. It’s a Spurs signing that. No thanks.

That's fair, but I don't think we'll be going near him at £60 million.

55 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Soule, Chiesa, Gonzalez, Tsygankov.

None of them would cost anywhere near the £60m quoted for Gibbs-White. We’ve got to set our sights higher than decent-good players from shit clubs for massive fees because they’re English.

I agree you could get better value and you're paying a premium for English based players, but Gibbs-White would be a very good signing IMO and I'd be more confident on likely success here than all of those except Chiesa (who I have my own doubts out in terms of fitness mainly). He'd basically be like the Gordon signing with less of an adaption process as he's 2 years further on.

My only doubt with MGW is whether he's the right fit for our right forward position in our system where we probably need a more direct goal output. You'd really be hoping he near enough doubles his goalscoring.

BBC sport suggesting Man U want 40M for Sancho. If it wasn’t for his wages and the fact that Man U would do us over that could be a great signing. Still young and the lad can play.

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

BBC sport suggesting Man U want 40M for Sancho. If it wasn’t for his wages and the fact that Man U would do us over that could be a great signing. Still young and the lad can play.

Weak mentality. Wouldn't want him.

8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

How come he is available?

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Man U really look that they’ve mismanaged him to me. 

Easy to forget players are people and despite the money involved can still get pissed off and demotivated over shit. 

6 minutes ago, Slim said:

Longstaff to Leicester preparing a 15 mill bid according to the Mirror

Just filling the motor up, tell him I'll be there in 15 mins 

Can see Longstaff working hard all summer behind the scenes, getting himself into incredible positions in terms of clubs he can sign for.

Then, with a wide open table in front of him and the chance to sign a massive long term contract at AC Milan he'll spell his name wrong or something.

I'm more pro-Sean than most on here, but at that fee we'd be best off taking it and wishing him well. You'd imagine he'd be a regular starter for them too.

Just now, Pilko said:

I'm more pro-Sean than most on here, but at that fee we'd be best off taking it and wishing him well. You'd imagine he'd be a regular starter for them too.

That's where I am. Think we maybe could've got a little more bit more but it's not far off. Take the opportunity while it's there.

If legit like.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't see Longstaff leaving at all.

That said... if a bid comes in closer to 20m, it will be hard to turn down.

He'd be a cracking signing for any newly promoted side. I don't think he deals with the pressure of playing for his hometown club very well.