NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I wish we had signed Palmer. Gordon Isak Palmer front 3 would be fun.  

Gordon and Palmer together would be the most ratty attack of all time.

3 hours ago, Conjo said:

McTominay is the 2020's version of Kevin Nolan. Offers absolutely nothing unless he scores. Can see struggling premiership sides accommodate his faults for what he brings, but is he fuck someone you'd bring into a club trying to break into the top 4 :lol: Destination Moyes written all over him if he were to leave.

McTominay isn’t a player I’d want here but come on. He can at least get up and down the pitch without throwing up. Imagine Nolan playing for Man U. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

McTominay isn’t a player I’d want here but come on. He can at least get up and down the pitch without throwing up. Imagine Nolan playing for Man U. :lol:

He's basically Longstaff but with a few extra goals thrown in.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Will definitely end up at Everton or West Ham. Or stay for another few years and go to Sunderland

Ivan Toney would be an outstanding signing, if Arsenal decided not to bother. I'd be surprised if someone didn't gazump us.

Him and Isak would be lethal, as a pair or alternating. Wilson to Brentford would be a fair shout too.

Edited by STM

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Out of our league unfortunately due to FFP bullshit. If I was Arsenal, I'd be making him signing number 1 priority. 

I don't think he'd want to come back here anyway but I could handle us not going for Toney. He just seems like such a knob and would be itching for another move in no time at all. 

47 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I don't think he'd want to come back here anyway but I could handle us not going for Toney. He just seems like such a knob and would be itching for another move in no time at all. 

Doesn't pass the vibe check.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

“Contract talks stalled” 😂

Even Toney wouldn’t take the odds offered on him signing a new contract with Brentford.

Toney is not worth 100 million and Isak is better than him anyway, he also comes across as the type of bloke that would be kicking off if he was rotating with Isak every week as well.