NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

If Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool are genuinely interested. Then absolutely no chance. 

Would love him here, or course. Think he’s had some bad injuries already and only 23? Thought he was older for some reason. 

9 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would be absolutely immense, possibly my ideal signing from the Prem apart from Bernardo Silva.

I wouldn’t get your hopes on Bernie

13 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Too expensive and too old at 28 this summer to fit into our budget. He's a 'last piece of puzzle' type player for somebody like Arsenal.

This! :thup:

20 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Too expensive and too old at 28 this summer to fit into our budget. He's a 'last piece of puzzle' type player for somebody like Arsenal.

I think we’ll go down the Sesko or J David route 

21 hours ago, The Prophet said:

We had 4-5 pages of posters raging that we were interested. Wish people on here could calm the fuck down until the sources are a tad more credible. Making us all look like cunts

2 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

We had 4-5 pages of posters raging that we were interested. Wish people on here could calm the fuck down until the sources are a tad more credible. Making us all look like cunts

We had 4 to 5 pages of discussion. Wish people just wouldn't post their opinions. Making us look like a forum.