Tino Livramento

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

What precedent does it set if you do nothing wrong, we're winning matches and you lose your place though? I dunno about you but I'd be gutted if that happened to me 

Was similar to when Shelvey stayed in the team (8 game unbeaten run i think) despite Bruno being on the bench. 

Edited by CPL

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

What precedent does it set if you do nothing wrong, we're winning matches and you lose your place though? I dunno about you but I'd be gutted if that happened to me 

I totally see your point. I guess the precedent that gets set is the most talented players start, the rest rotate or are subs. Hate to see BDB gutted but it is what it is.

22 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Burn will get back in because he's a very good footballer, he can play CB as well, and injuries happen. We're in an excellent position with everyone fit.

He'll become exactly what he's supposed to be, a versatile squad player who's a fantastic presence in the dressing room.

16 minutes ago, McDog said:

I totally see your point. I guess the precedent that gets set is the most talented players start, the rest rotate or are subs. Hate to see BDB gutted but it is what it is.

BDB will understand.

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not afraid to use his left foot when getting in good positions either what a talent.

Yeah I noticed that. Was expecting him to cut back a couple of times to get it on his right foot but just whipped it in with his left instead.

I love how he just marauds past players and especially when he does it just outside the opposition box. The lad is so good with the ball but is equally a smart defender as well.

Very bright future ahead of him.

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Imagine being as stupid as Chelsea man.

De Bruyne, Salah, Livramento.

Lukaku aswell at the time. He had his prime after Chelsea, they went all in on Torres instead.[emoji38] When Lukaku was at his prime, Chelsea were struggling on the striker front if I remember correctly.

Edited by Erikse

Full games, for us,  thus far: 
27 Sep Man City 1-0 (RB) 

1 Nov Man Utd 3-0 (RB) 

7 Nov 0-2 Dortmund (RW) 

25 Nov 4-1 Chelsea (LB)

28 Nov 1-1 PSG (LB) 

2 Dec 1-0 Man Utd (LB) 

Solid in all. MotM in three. 

He’s had, on total, the equivalent of about 27 PL games (in cumulative minutes). The vast majority aged 18-19 for a poor Southampton side. What a career he could have. 

36 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

True. I’m not complaining or owt. I just can’t imagine having to be manager and knowing you have a superior player as backup. 

Playing devils advocate, would you keep Jamaal in when botman returns?

Great angle of the goal on MOTD where when Trippier bombed forward, he just sat back on half way. It's why I never got the love for Burn "staying back to make a back three" for doing that when it's just instructions and common sense full-back play. It's how full-back pairings have always operated. He's also excellent going forward. That's his shirt now until Trippier is no longer up to playing 40-50 games, he switches back over, and we sign a left-back. 

Musiala was at Chelsea too? Fucking hell, hope they get relegated in the next five years. They’re basically a textbook for how not to run a club but they’ve managed to paper over that with absurd spending and a loans system that’s quite frankly built entirely to help the richest clubs monopolise talent