Harvey Barnes

khay

Just now, Toon88 said:

I’m probably an 8/10 on him. Proven PL winger, pretty quick, goes both ways, and has scored double digits. I don’t get the negativity whatsoever. Truly baffling.

It’s also better to be underwhelmed, and then they flourish, than the other way around. 

Let’s be honest he wouldn’t get in any of the other top 6 sides. If we weren’t hampered by ffp we wouldn’t be signing him and likely aiming higher but as it is we need to spread the money around 3 or 4 players so £35m is a good deal. He’s a decent signing nothing more than that. Hope he does well it’s just not that exciting much like Gordon in January 

16 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Katie Cutler sorted him out with new digs? Supplies all the Barnes’ with accommodation.

IMG_5082.thumb.jpeg.6f795860e4b8bf111d0a0ec3fba3d33e.jpeg

Super Alan Barnes

Super Alan Barnes

Super Alan Baaaaaaarnes

Putting out his bin

Got his head kicked in

Super Alan Baaaaaaarnes

18 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

I’m probably an 8/10 on him. Proven PL winger, pretty quick, goes both ways, and has scored double digits. I don’t get the negativity whatsoever. Truly baffling.

It’s also better to be underwhelmed, and then they flourish, than the other way around. 

If his name was Hervé Barnsenda I'd be 8/10. Bit too boring imo.

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Bought a house in Morpeth so probably just formalities. Cant help feel we've downgraded personally but if selling Maxi allows an extra quality player as well as Barnes then I guess it's something they had to do 

Given's old gaff at Tranwell perchance?

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Bought a house in Morpeth so probably just formalities. Cant help feel we've downgraded personally but if selling Maxi allows an extra quality player as well as Barnes then I guess it's something they had to do 

Renting surely, houses take a canny while to go through.

Watching this tonight and picturing Bruno, Willock, Joe and adding Barnes and hopefully a quality left back, I think the whole thing makes sense. Barnes running onto Tonali and Bruno’s through balls, being as direct as he is, both footed, yep can see it. 

9 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Watching this tonight and picturing Bruno, Willock, Joe and adding Barnes and hopefully a quality left back, I think the whole thing makes sense. Barnes running onto Tonali and Bruno’s through balls, being as direct as he is, both footed, yep can see it. 

Shame others can’t see it. They will, once the season starts.

11 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Sounds wholly underwhelming to me.

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Was this house thing well known? 

I found out a few days ago and I’m not even in the country ? Clearly not listening to the right NUFC podcasts ? Although it’s outskirts of Morpeth not in Morpeth iirc.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nufc-matters-with-steve-wraith/id1527158724?i=1000621377774

Edited by LFEE

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I found out a few days ago and I’m not even in the country ? Clearly not listening to the right NUFC podcasts ? Although it’s outskirts of Morpeth not in Morpeth iirc.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nufc-matters-with-steve-wraith/id1527158724?i=1000621377774

I definitely will not to be listening to anything featuring Wraith :lol:

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I definitely will not to be listening to anything featuring Wraith :lol:

Your loss. He’s only asking journalists questions requested by fans. Not sure what’s not to like. Usually get some interesting titbits of information. Just got to pick and choose which show is best suited for you ?

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Renting surely, houses take a canny while to go through.

None of them buy really, almost always rent. My mate has sorted a few of them out with houses as he knows the wealthy landlords with properties in Jesmond, Darras Hall etc 

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Sooner be deaf than listen to the cretins on that podcast. Anything Wraith touches is a steaming pile of horseshit.