Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 16/09/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

How did that finish? (The game I mean, I know what happened to Pards :lol:)

Yeah went 2 down and the hatred was building really nicely, then Cisse scored twice and everyone forgave Uncle Alan while I fucked it off for a decade in response.

7 hours ago, leffe186 said:

How did that finish? (The game I mean, I know what happened to Pards :lol:)

Like you’d feel if your kids came back with Troopz 10 Arsenal shirts on.

——

Hoping we fucking batter these cunts like last season. Tindall wearing a bestiality only became illegal in Denmark in 2015 tee with Frank’s dish on it ideally. 

5 hours ago, Elliottman said:

Need to win this and take the momentum into the Milan game. Really dont want to go into Milan after a draw or loss. 

Barnes will start I reckon, ready made excuse with Miggy being away. 

Move Gordon right?

Fancy this lot to drop off a bit this season, granted they're still much better than the sum of their parts. 

They've added genuine pace up top to their repertoire of set piece fret, long throw ins and a midfield packed with big, physical cunts.

Score early and we'll batter these, if we don't it'll no doubt start to get a bit nervy - 3-1. 

Edited by The Prophet

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Fancy this lot to drop off a bit this season, granted they're still much better then the sum of their parts. 

They've added genuine pace up top to their repertoire of set piece fret, long throw ins and a midfield packed with big, physical cunts.

Score early and we'll batter these, if we don't it'll no doubt start to get a bit nervy - 3-1. 

Can’t wait for them to go down again. Photo about the other week and there’s folk in Arsenal shirts knocking about in the home end. Bournemouth will be the same, get rid.

35 minutes ago, andycap said:

Popey

Trips

Hall

Lascelles

Burn

Bruno

Longstaff

Anderson

Flash

Murphy

Wilson

Is my bet. 

Schar?

Hall won't start either. Be Targett if Burn is centre back

Can see 1 of Joelinton or Tonali playing as well

12 hours ago, Disco said:

Move Gordon right?

I think so yeah.  I'd like to see Hall at LB too but cant see it. 

Not sure how long he can keep nearly £100 mil of new signings on the bench though? Some of them will be starting soon you'd imagine especially with the extra games coming up.