Borussia Dortmund vs. Newcastle United: 7/11/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

He’s a proper lovely guy, don’t really care about his precious comments, his precious performances etc. He’s clearly a straightforward positive person and a nice guy to have involved with the club. I struggle to believe that he’s amazing at his job but maybe that’s just bias based on his previous performances and seemingly very laid back attitude 

19 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Doubt it, was only back outside training yesterday, and that was with the physio.

Thought it would be classic Eddie for him to just pop up on the bench.

Love a 5:45 kick off myself. Finish work at 5, no waiting around, straight in to the pre-match build up. Order a takeaway to arrive mid-first half, then the rest of the evening to either distract myself from a shit result or sit on this forum in euphoria.

It'd be a whole different story if our 5:45s fell on a Wednesday when I work later. :lol:

47 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

41 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’s a proper lovely guy, don’t really care about his precious comments, his precious performances etc. He’s clearly a straightforward positive person and a nice guy to have involved with the club. I struggle to believe that he’s amazing at his job but maybe that’s just bias based on his previous performances and seemingly very laid back attitude 

100% agree, he seems a lovely bloke and I reckon I'd love to sit down with him for a chat, but I'm somewhat traumatised by watching him plod about the pitch fucking up chance after chance for FORTEEN YEARS, and I'd be very happy if his role with the club was basically limited to this, ie being our equivalent of an ASDA greeter.

So excited for this, it's one of those games where a draw massively suits them as it gives them the advantage h2h, essentially giving them a 1 point advantage 

I'd certainly go all out as we don't want to be in a position where we rely on them to drop points over the last 2 games, or us to win in Paris etc 

26 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Off to Manchester to see Explosions in the Sky tonight - anyone know of any city centre pubs that'll be showing the match? 

I would imagine you'll find somewhere no bother. Man City don't kick off until 8 and Man United is tomorrow. 

You seen them live before? Seen them a few times now and they're great like.