Paris Saint-Germain 1-1 Newcastle United (28/11/23) | Reaction: pg. 52 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

I feel violently physically sick after that. How have the rules been allowed to devolve to the point where a ball hitting you on the elbow accidentally off your chest is cause for penalty? 

Jesus, sorry to hear that [emoji38]

I legitimately don't know what handball is anymore. Or how it ever seemed so easy/simple previously.

I mean on the face of it it's an excellent result and more than we could have hoped for given we had no bench away to PSG. 

And really with the amount of chances they had they really should have had the win. We gave it our all and really rode our luck so can't fault the effort at all. But we were lucky. 

But that all said we were 1-0 up at 106 minutes and to lose it like that is just sickening. FFS man. 

2 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

I feel violently physically sick after that. How have the rules been allowed to devolve to the point where a ball hitting you on the elbow accidentally off your chest is cause for penalty? 

Makes no sense at all, ruins the game. Crazy way to manage it. 

Just now, Holloway said:

Aye horrendous decision that,and I thought he was a strong ref till then. But the alarm bells were ringing 20 mins to go when we stopped trying to retain possession . It"s hardly controversial

Aye but they couldn't score could they, we defended well and they were resorting to kicking it over the bar from 25 yards. We scored away from home then defended. We done everything we needed to do and would have if not for an incorrect decision.