Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

2 hours ago, Erikse said:

Schär has done well at LCB, but playing Burn there would allow him to get back his usual RCB position. Just another small factor, not a decisive one.

getting schar back to his natural side will help us attacking wise also 

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think we'd be weaker if we took out Lascelles to play Burn.

Rotation exists I know, before anyone hammers me. 

Not sure if it would be rotation. Lascelles looked like he was playing with an injury on Sunday but struggled on for the team.

50 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

If you sell the ticket back to the club for this game do you get the full value of it back or do they take a cut ?

Sell it to someone on here. There will be plenty of takers. @Stiflerwas looking I know last week.

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The closer this gets the more desperate I am for us to progress to the next round even if it causes problems for us later in the season with squad depletion 

Ideally any form of European football will do me so a win tomorrow is everything 

(I’d prefer CL obviously, especially after we were screwed out of a win in Paris)

1 hour ago, jarrovianmag said:

What a bright idea the council and plod have come up with. Milan been told to meet monument / blacket street for march up. 

PSG and Dortmund done the same with little real bother beyond a few bottle getting lobbed.