sunderland 0-3 Newcastle United (06/01/24)

Yorkie

48 minutes ago, 54 said:

I do kind of find it humorous that people are fawning over that Luke O'Nein challenge in the second half, like going in hard against a 17 year old barely out of school when your team is losing 2-0 against their fierce rivals is something to celebrate :lol: 

The most embarrassing thing they done all day for me. 

42 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Beef in black bean sauce

Salt & pepper chicken

Spare ribs

Chips

Fried rice

Curry sauce

Billy basic, but influenced by 'er indoors who's starving & waiting for me to get my arse back from the pub. Halycon days.

Lush. Never actually had beef in black bean sauce before but everyone seems to get it, might give it a whirl tomorrow.

Just now, et tu brute said:

Is it true we let them keep the entire gate receipts? Absolutely classic if we did ;D

Aye, it's the sort of thing we do for clubs likes Ashington when they play our kids in the Northumberland Cup. Beautiful. :lol:

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Is it true we let them keep the entire gate receipts? Absolutely classic if we did ;D

Blood money marra.

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Same here.  I actually predicted at least a 3 goal win.  Can't be bothered to trawl through the messages.

I believe you Rod because it was easier to spot the like minded folk amongst the sea of flaccids pre-match.

3 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Mad how Hume didn’t get booked for this “because he’d already been booked”. 

Pathetic refereeing. 

6 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Seen we got the quintessential pitch invasion and seagull swarm after the final whilstle.

Feels like it was a derby now.

Didn't feel like an SOL game to me, there wasn't nearly enough plastic bags and Greggs wrappers floating around the pitch.

7 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Seen we got the quintessential pitch invasion and seagull swarm after the final whilstle.

Feels like it was a derby now.

Seems the forcefield they bang on about in 1990 was back in play today.

Daft cunt dropped his arse 30 yards from our goal.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Not shocked to hear it was Tindall who organised the team photo.

can see him here getting the photographer :lol:

14 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Didn't feel like an SOL game to me, there wasn't nearly enough plastic bags and Greggs wrappers floating around the pitch.

Naa, weirdly they were told to hold onto it all and hold it up as part of their display. 

£17k 😂

15 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Only because they were holding the plastic bags up as part of their 'display'

Superb, vital win today. Been dreading this game for weeks and I wonder if the creeping shadow of it was impacting the wider club and personnel. Brilliant feeling to have this game now out the way.

Hopefully this can be the result that reinvigorates our season. At the very least, it makes the atmosphere a bit more relaxed as more players return from injury.